Search for reliable clone card suppliers

SARLI71

Reaction score
hi all, i am looking for a reliable clone card provider, i have bought clone cards on already 7 sites on the darkweb and i have paid in BTC and i have never received a card, so i am on this forum so that someone can give me a reliable contact to sell me physical clone cards or prepaid to use them in Europe. thank you for your help.

DownUndah

Professional
Reaction score
hi all, i am looking for a reliable clone card provider, i have bought clone cards on already 7 sites on the darkweb and i have paid in BTC and i have never received a card, so i am on this forum so that someone can give me a reliable contact to sell me physical clone cards or prepaid to use them in Europe. thank you for your help.
No one sells cloned cards that are already written, that is the hard part. if you want to get into real carding you'll need to write the clones yourself which i don't recommend if you don't have an eye for scams.

Lamoumou

Reaction score
99.99% of the ppl that gonna tell u they have clones are fakes be careful my guy

anabellar

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
lear
n , how to clone your self, buy the hardware , software and good dump

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
All sellers of cloned cards with balance are scammers.
No one will sell money for money. If they knew how, they would cash these cards themselves.
If you want to get cloned cards with balance, then you need to learn how to make them yourself. This is quite possible.
Also, do not forget to make transactions through verified Escrow services, and not those offered to you by fraudulent sellers.

dada23

Reaction score
good guys. Does anyone know or have a seller of cloned cards around here (plug). pls these are answers from real and legitimate people.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
good guys. Does anyone know or have a seller of cloned cards around here (plug). pls these are answers from real and legitimate people.
Only scammers sell cloned cards for 5% of the balance. They require an advance payment in cryptocurrency and as soon as you send the money, they will stop communicating and disappear.
If you need cloned cards with balances, you can learn how to make them yourself (please read the tutorials on how to do this).