wosten

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
prices are hight .. but the seller seems too much friendly .. and stuff seems good ..
bought from him a small order with 500$ Eu stuff .. he made a good price for me too ..
will inform u pple about quality soon

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
I tried his stuff and 14/15 worked the quality is very very good A ++++++++, A+++++++ very honest seller and gives instant deliver. Mr. Alexander you better not change from ur quality service or i will report you.

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
placing order know will post results soon ....lets see how fresh this guy is :)

julianni

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
really good stuff ...honest guy... i hope will not turn ripper like other stupid guy a++++++++++++

Torament

Carder
Reaction score
HIS STUFF IS REALY EXCELLENT. THIS NEW GUY IS AMAZING..AMAZING ..AMAZING. HE REALY MADE OUR CHRISTMAS VERY NICE.
HIS USA WAS WORKING JUST LIKE BOMBS. AFTER A BIG PAUSE WE GOT SO MUCH HIGH VALID DUMPS. I RECOMEND THIS GUY FOR EVERY CARDER.
A+++++++++++++++++++

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
No replace for eu are crazy, your base never are 100% app.

julianni

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I buy mix pack 100 USA crazzyy stuff 89 work so farr best seller in forum right now dont go waste ur Time With other ripper!! P.s : have 15 dumps work for me 2k or more... Calculate profit :)

wosten

BANNED
Reaction score
what u guys are talking about ? if he gives u some few usa for free u come here and tell that he is a god ? get a life guys ..
i lost 500$ with him becoz of his garbage :) and welcom to anyone wanna see logs .. and prooves ..
i think that no one have to buy from him .. i have nothing against this guy .. but am saying the truth ..his stuff are less than nothing :)
peace

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
I tried his stuff and have no complaints about it. His stuff is A++++++++++++++++ quality and would buy alot more. I bought 100 pcs and and 82 pcs work great and just fine keep up the good work

gottahaveit

Carder
Reaction score
what u guys are talking about ? if he gives u some few usa for free u come here and tell that he is a god ? get a life guys ..
i lost 500$ with him becoz of his garbage :) and welcom to anyone wanna see logs .. and prooves ..
i think that no one have to buy from him .. i have nothing against this guy .. but am saying the truth ..his stuff are less than nothing :)
peace

Look around u bro, EVERYONE had success, maybe u were just unlucky.
The man is the politest guy i've ever met online, calls me "kind sir" in every sentence :)
His dumps had good approval rate, delivery was instant, and if u don't appreciate the bonuses, pass them on to me, i'll take them in a second.
If loosing $500 is too much money for u, maybe u should quite this game or just become a worker.
Real carders know that vendors can't controll how much money is in a dump, sometime we win, sometimes we loose. Many days i go out with 20 cards and go home with big macs only, but the next day i go out with 20 cards, i take home 20k.
Relax with ur cry of loosing $500 and try him again, the next $500 u spend with him, will u come here and tell how u got 5k with one dump???

wosten

BANNED
Reaction score
Look around u bro, EVERYONE had success, maybe u were just unlucky.
The man is the politest guy i've ever met online, calls me "kind sir" in every sentence :)
His dumps had good approval rate, delivery was instant, and if u don't appreciate the bonuses, pass them on to me, i'll take them in a second.
If loosing $500 is too much money for u, maybe u should quite this game or just become a worker.
Real carders know that vendors can't controll how much money is in a dump, sometime we win, sometimes we loose. Many days i go out with 20 cards and go home with big macs only, but the next day i go out with 20 cards, i take home 20k.
Relax with ur cry of loosing $500 and try him again, the next $500 u spend with him, will u come here and tell how u got 5k with one dump???

bro ur are talkin well .. but let me know something .. do u want me to make test with 2 or 3 k ?? i made test with 500$ and am too old in this business and i know all tricks and very good experience with bins and things .. i lost the 500$ i dont care about it .. i care about the bad stuff only .. so what u want me to do ?? and BTW i bought EU stuff and all these pple are bying usa stuff .. and am not talkin about his usa stuff :) coz i have plenty and many bases of usa dumps and i throw them i dont use .... and i know that he is polite and if u read again what i said again that he is a good person and i have nothing against his personality :)
peace

Slimeee

Carder
Reaction score
brought 6 dumps, 5 no good, da 1 hit for 6k, no bullshit, dont want no replace, want 2 place another order!!answer icq bro