DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
SOLID VENDOR SO FAR !!!!!

ok this is the deal we purchase 10 eu dumps of many countries , the delivery time was so prompt(FAST!!!) As they had alot of nice bins and very good big base!!!! we know he know reseller as we went to test material, after like 10 mins of embossing work we try in store and guess what.. HIS SHIT SWIPED PERFECTLY!!!!:D:).....and thats first piece we try as we all know plastics are money too!!! so we can say he is fast nice!!!And might we add he gave nice bonus wich were 2pcs we will try them also!!! but anyway to sum this thread up he is real solid vendor!!!! we got our return off what we spent soo far we work the rest and let u guy know the total result:cool: keep this up bro happy to have u on this forum thxxxx......we do very great orders for good stuff here after, as we mention in private thxxxx RECOMMEND A+++++ vendor to all so far hope u keep it up and not go bad thxxxxx for good sh*t bro

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bought four 201 dump to test his stuff... only used 1 so far and it was awesome..
guys,, this guy deserves your bussiness

big ups bro

blackcard101

BANNED
Reaction score
asked 1 question about my region and he's being a dickhead already, Another New vendor with Rude customer service, I don't want to be your friend but answer questions that deal with your business

dirty dosh

Reaction score
do the frist test order yesterday,so far so good,instant got my stuff,straight words, no bullshit, A+++,will show the result soon,thanks

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
test stuff not good but got replacement immidiatly which went perfect A+++++++++

dirty dosh

Reaction score
the real vendor,instantly got my replace,kindly and honest,A+++++,definitely do the business with him again,highly recommed......

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
well, i buy 2 for test the delivery was instant but i don;t have luck when i swiped the firts one have RETENER TARJETA that means the cashier take the card and call the police the second have decline i know my bins work nice here and i know the amount to siwped that bins.

banana1

Professional
Reaction score
Bought 10 , 8 HOLDS 2 declined. Base mus be flagged. Beware do not buy this garbage.

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
His base are bad, i loose some money buying his tracks..

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
good dumps again,,,, perfect communication too
respect this vendor...

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
great seller with high approval rate.....but few orders very good 90% valid.A+++++++++

Last edited:

DumpFella

RIPPER
Reaction score
NEW USA BASE !!! 90% FRESH AND EU !!!
20% DISCOUNT ON OLD BASE !!!
THE CHEAPEST DUMPS IN THE MARKET

timnoore1

DEER
Reaction score
DUMPS,PAYPALS,BANK LOGIN,SHIPING,CREAT WEB SITE,HACKING TOOLS
Hi Bros, I'm hacker i have shop CVV and site tool shop.
i work prestige, professional..I am looking forward to much long with my members...I have got Good Stuffs to enjoy with you who contact me for Deal..-------Sell Cvv-Transfer WU-Bank Logins-Track 1&2-Dumps,PIN-Ship,verified paypal with balance and Email and pass attached with amazon,ebay,walmart,dell..ect---Dumps--Track 1$2 with hight Balance-I have Good stuffs and what ever stuffs you may meed Just feel free to contact me anything.If you need CVV please contact me for Y!M :pmrplanet I'm seller best and alway sell CC fresh with hight balance.I have all Kind of stuffs you may needed..Contact me for any stuff you neeed and I will pm you back and let me Know what you need....No test and No ripper so if you will ask for test never contact me....
add me:H!m:p[email protected]
ICQ 634968472

Last edited:

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
"-Sell Cvv-Transfer WU-Bank Logins-Track 1&2-Dumps,PIN-Ship,verified paypal with balance and Email and pass attached with amazon,ebay,walmart,dell..ect-----Ship laptops...Iphones and other more stuffs----------------"

wow :) how much time you think you will be around here ?
a month ago you were desperate for cvv sellers, now you sell everything lol

timnoore1

DEER
Reaction score
well I am Hack from of timnoore1 and he gave me account to have it use...Can you contact me dude ICQ 634968472..I want to chat with you about something important

timnoore1

DEER
Reaction score
Hi Bros, I'm hacker i have shop CVV and site tool shop.
i work prestige, professional..I am looking forward to much long with my members...I have got Good Stuffs to enjoy with you who contact me for Deal..-------Sell Cvv-Transfer WU-Bank Logins-Track 1&2-Dumps,PIN-Ship,verified paypal with balance and Email and pass attached with amazon,ebay,walmart,dell..ect---Dumps--Track 1$2 with hight Balance-I have Good stuffs and what ever stuffs you may meed Just feel free to contact me anything.If you need CVV please contact me for Y!M :pmrplanet I'm seller best and alway sell CC fresh with hight balance.I have all Kind of stuffs you may needed..Contact me for any stuff you neeed and I will pm you back and let me Know what you need....No test and No ripper so if you will ask for test never contact me....
add me:H!m:p[email protected]
ICQ 634968472