SALE-Phone Merchant and CASHOUT-CARDS

Reaction score
ICQ CONTACT: 560-097-106

560-097-106

OK, up for sale we have a couple of very nice things :)

--Phone Merchant (USA ONLY): With this You get a 1-800-tollfree Number, than you can call, then you enter the special merchant ID NUMBER i give you, then you can select, authorize or charge, and you can also check AVS with ZIP.
I HAVE A TOTAL OF 3 BIG COMPANIES, and atleast 25 VERIFIED WORKING AND CURRENT MERCHANT CODES for EACH COMPANY!
This means that I have 75 merchant accounts to be sold, also, I only guarentee each merchant account for 1 month. (PHONE MERCHANT ONLY)

My original plan was to create an online (or phone using call fowarding) checker system, and have it alternate the accounts, and ammounts, etc....but alas my web devolepment skills are not that great............SO thanks to some se, a custom coded, very basic R.A.T. .... I present to you merchant accounts.

$100 each=acct with NO WARENTEE/ NO REPLACEMENT
$300=High Volume Merchant.....Guarenteed WILL NOT DIE for 3 months....IF DIE's in 3 months, will provide replacement(s)
min order, 1 number/w-merch code.
(These merch codes are from very big and busy merchants so MASS checking can be done without raising suspicion. Also, sometime autorize function works better than charge function. and for dumps, don't use AVS CHECKING! just ccnumber and exp required.

ALSO FOR SALE:
GREENDOT CASHOUT CARDS: $300 each (total of 7 available now...discounts on bulk)

Included in greendot cashout card:
--mygreendot*com LOGIN AND Password
--EMAIL USED w/ GREENDOT --EMAIL LOGIN AND PASSWORD INCLUDED
--FULL INFO USED TO MAKE/ REGISTER GREENDOT CARD
--**If client wants, can change number from my pre-paid to any number
--FULL SCAN of front and back of PERMANATE CARD (ccnum/exp/cvv2)

MOST IMPORTANT:
----Original T1 from the card, and Original T2 +pin and current address

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE WITH BULK
ESCROW IS ACCEPTED//BUYER PAYS FEES
CONTACT ON ICQ, DONE biz WITH Big Vendors//no bad rep on my part :D

560-097-106

560-097-106

If you want to buy all merchant accounts and plan on making a check service, we can talk about allowing me to be reseller for HUGE Discount.

Last edited: