sale binbase

fartsra

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
обновление базы бинов от 19 Oct 2012
добавлено 33000+ new records for all card brands;
удалено 3000+ obsolete records;
теперь 191201 бинов

Update binbase on 19 Oct 2012
Added 33,000 + new records for all card brands;
Removed 3000 + obsolete records;
now 191,201 bins

Add bank sites and phones for some bins

Last edited:

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
Fast transaction !! :)

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
bought base, vendor is easy to work with.
I suggest you hurry up, only one spot left ;)

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
can you paste here 2-3 sample of MC bins please?
im intersted if theres the level for all MC your base includes

fartsra

BANNED
Reaction score
The most urgent base.
Newer than the bindb, checked and called.

fartsra

BANNED
Reaction score
Updated

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Romeo already pasted it free in the freebies section

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
It is quite current, cos all bins on binbase are there....there maybe few updates, but that will be minute, considering the fact what he pasted for free is 95% of what u have for sale....the remaining 5% will just be few updates

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
It is quite current, cos all bins on binbase are there....there maybe few updates, but that will be minute, considering the fact what he pasted for free is 95% of what u have for sale....the remaining 5% will just be few updates

u ask ppl to move on on ur thread if they didnt like the price and dont complaine and here u are complaining lol

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
u ask ppl to move on on ur thread if they didnt like the price and dont complaine and here u are complaining lol

Yeah but you were clearly blind and didn't see that he didn't write that in his thread.
In mine I did, in his he didn't, so maybe he doesn't mind. And besides this case is different, he is selling stuff already posted by Romeo on freebies section.....cincity we know u bought, but don't be mad what u payed for is already pasted free :p

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah but you were clearly blind and didn't see that he didn't write that in his thread.
In mine I did, in his he didn't, so maybe he doesn't mind. And besides this case is different, he is selling stuff already posted by Romeo on freebies section.....cincity we know u bought, but don't be mad what u payed for is already pasted free :p

next time when u want to troll please do better ok ... and he was selling before it was posted even thou i still pay for the updates and i would pay again for it .. do u mind ? my money my call. none of ur business

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
next time when u want to troll please do better ok ... and he was selling before it was posted even thou i still pay for the updates and i would pay again for it .. do u mind ? my money my call. none of ur business

Unless u are blind or have srcrews lossed from your skull, who said he didn't sell it before it was posted here for free? Since u apparently have sight issues, check when I wrote it was posted for free...it was only after Romeo pasted it for free that I wrote so.
Yes and my words, my action, none of your stupid business, besides last time I checked the thread didn't fucken belong to you, so if u still mad and crying you paid for something that was posted free later , your dumb problem and not mine :p

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
Unless u are blind or have srcrews lossed from your skull, who said he didn't sell it before it was posted here for free? Since u apparently have sight issues, check when I wrote it was posted for free...it was only after Romeo pasted it for free that I wrote so.
Yes and my words, my action, none of your stupid business, besides last time I checked the thread didn't fucken belong to you, so if u still mad and crying you paid for something that was posted free later , your dumb problem and not mine :p

again actin so dumb lol why do u care so much if i paid for it or not and why do u even bother chillax and get a life kiddo and gtfo already

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
again actin so dumb lol why do u care so much if i paid for it or not and why do u even bother chillax and get a life kiddo and gtfo already

You were the moron acting so dumb and mad cos u paid what everyone got free and crying here :D
It bothers me cos it bothered a moron like u to respond too. I mean if u cleRly not stupid, why are u asking one to mind his biz, When. Moron like u clearly can't? No u need to get a life, like when I deleted u on jabber, why did u still message me? Get a life dude, u were kicked out of jabber, must u cry everywhere? If not on jabber u are here crying on forum

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
You were the moron acting so dumb and mad cos u paid what everyone got free and crying here :D
It bothers me cos it bothered a moron like u to respond too. I mean if u cleRly not stupid, why are u asking one to mind his biz, When. Moron like u clearly can't? No u need to get a life, like when I deleted u on jabber, why did u still message me? Get a life dude, u were kicked out of jabber, must u cry everywhere? If not on jabber u are here crying on forum

hahahaha moron me ? lol, a moron who cant take ppl`s opinion like a man when i posted here on this topic about u complainin on others threads why u get mad when someone does in urs u got mad and deleted me and all i said in jabber u mad ? and then u started talkin and i said get over it and get moving u deleted me and am ok with it so get a life and u kept talkin talkin talkin talkin u clearly got nothing to do just to keep talkin and replyin so clearly u got no life dude lol buzz off am not replyin anymore sorry for the spamm fartsra

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
hahahaha moron me ? lol, a moron who cant take ppl`s opinion like a man when i posted here on this topic about u complainin on others threads why u get mad when someone does in urs u got mad and deleted me and all i said in jabber u mad ? and then u started talkin and i said get over it and get moving u deleted me and am ok with it so get a life and u kept talkin talkin talkin talkin u clearly got nothing to do just to keep talkin and replyin so clearly u got no life dude lol buzz off am not replyin anymore sorry for the spamm fartsra

Listen retard, define opinion ? U made your dumb opinion known and I responded and you became mad and said none of my business. I mean none of my business, but all of your business when u were talking about me? What a contradictory faggot u are! U really did not think I was gonna respond after u tried to talk shit? Now I I am convinced there are too many screws missing in that dumb skull of yours
Yes I deleted u, because I had no reason to have a dumb retard in my jabber list, but instead of taking it like a man, u decided to cry and rain insults :D....get a life dude, when u get deleted and kicked out u move on instead of crying over it.
If I remember correctly, both on forum and on jabber u were the one that started the talk, so u are tired now? :D next time a retarded moron like u shouldn't start what u can't finish that's just plain stupidity.
I am done too as long a natural retard like u has really stopped what keeps exposing your dumb stupidity

@fastra my apologizes, but the retard cincity brought all this un-civility on your thread