Professional
Reaction score
Last Activity: Today 01:05 AM

Contacts:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Link to profile:
http://carder.market/member.php?u=28477

After a few months dealing with this guy without any problem, i decided to introduce a friend to him. My friend was looking to buy skimmer from this guy and sent him $2.7k, after that he just ignores me and my friend on IM.
I sent him a PM on this board warning him i will write black if he doesn't show up... well you see what i am doing now...

Admin when you reply i will send you the logs to your PM, thanks for your support...

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
i have him added i was goinh to buy from him but im not going to now and i hope you get your friends money back :)

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
i have him added i was goinh to buy from him but im not going to now and i hope you get your friends money back :)

at the end it is my money as i will have to pay my friend...

tdotwire6

RIPPER
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, but you should have checked rep. I gave him -1 because of incident with him. He did not rip me but he lied to me and used me with my friend to get something for free. I knew back then he is not man of his word and is total rat, snake.

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, but you should have checked rep. I gave him -1 because of incident with him. He did not rip me but he lied to me and used me with my friend to get something for free. I knew back then he is not man of his word and is total rat, snake.

well, this is a very talented guy to speak the truth, i am thinking he maybe had some problems as i think somebody with such capacity has enough brain to know the benefits of working long term with people... but i might be wrong this time as many others :)

...thats why i still haven't used the word "ripper" as i associate it with "stupidity"...

Ninja

Reaction score
Show me logs

romero
Im waiting for your reply.

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
logs sent to you Ninja...

felix1982

VIP member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to interrupt! I just want to say that this man have been working for a long time and I can vouch for him. it are delays, but it happens at all! I am sure that very soon you will get your equipment! lining can be for everyone!

I apologize if off

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
i am not trying to ruin nobody's reputation and i also agree that there are delays, he knows i am not kid to yell or make drama out of nothing but there is a situation here where he is online on jabber and ignoring people that sent him money... makes me think he took the cash and is not interested to deliver the good...

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
Ninja just ban this lammer please, he is online right now in jabber and ignoring my messages...

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
he is online all the time at jabber and ignoring please lets just finish this thread...

Ninja

Reaction score
I dont see him online on board.