Romania 20 arrests for skimming

The_Artist

Reaction score
Romanian police have raided seven credit card skimming rings accused of stealing more than two million euros ($ 2.5 million) from European and US card holders, officials said yesterday.
Police coordinated searches on Thursday in Romania, Britain, Germany, the US and the Dominican Republic to break up the rings, apprehending more than 70 suspects, Romanian prosecutors said.
The gangs allegedly placed skimming devices in cash dispensers and payment terminals in Austria, Britain, Columbia, Ecuador, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain and Switzerland to capture credit card data.
Cloned cards were then used to withdraw "substantial amounts of money in the Dominican Republic, the United States, Japan, Jordan and Nepal", a prosecutors statement said.
The criminal networks involved more than 100 people and had been operating since 2011.
Investigations were conducted in cooperation with the European police and justice bodies Europol and Eurojust, the US FBI and authorities in five European countries.

hxxp://www.arabnews.com/news/446450

I read in another article that Romanian police made 20 arrests so far. 70 gang members and they stole 2.5 milions in two years?! :eek: :DD

Last edited:

av9966

Carder
Reaction score
how els would someone know if he didnt know some of the people huh ? They were doing pos skimmers.. big bank roll well funded this was just for the media for the new party.

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
This is ROMANIA:

http://www.mediafax.ro/social/dosar...i-alti-15-inculpati-au-fost-arestati-10700482

Curtesy of google translate:

Tice Claw, Claw Nicu's brother and 15 other defendants in the case card counterfeiters were arrested preventively for 29 days, according to the decision taken by the Bucharest Tribunal on Friday night, which was accepted proposal in this regard made by prosecutors. Same court judge, also Friday arrest proposals and others indicted in this case.

Prosecutors Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism (DIICOT) issued on Friday, more than 20 orders of detention in the file card counterfeiters.

According to prosecutors, criminal groups are made up of over a hundred people and leaders were identified as Constantine Claw, said Tica, aged 53, Romeo Ursu said Boen, 45 years, Lucian booms, said Midget , for 45 years, and resumed Serban, 57 years.

"In fact, it holds that, under their direction, members of groups have made skimming equipment, equipment was later used to copy data to identify electronic means of payment used at various ATM or POS terminal, located in the following countries Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Portugal, France, Britain, Ecuador, Colombia, Austria, "said DIICOT.

Data were used to identify children falsification of electronic payment means used later to withdraw substantial amounts of money in the Dominican Republic, USA, Japan, Jordan and Nepal.

Criminal groups would have produced such damage estimated at over two million, according to the source.

Friday, after dozens of searches made in the capital and in 17 counties, police and prosecutors from members of groups DIICOT found large sums of money, jewelry, guns and ammunition lethal, computers and skimming equipment, informed the Romanian Police.

However, the leader of the group is in Jordan, a country that doesnt have extradition treaties with Romania. And they suck his dick. Thats how you do it ;)

http://www.mediafax.ro/social/boeni...book-pentru-autoritatile-romane-foto-10696765

Boen, leader of the group of counterfeiters card is in Jordan and can not be accepted. Message posted it on Facebook for the Romanian authorities - PHOTO

Romeo Ursu said Boen, a leading network card counterfeiters coordinated by Tica Claw could not be raised, along with other members of the group, as it is in Jordan and Romania has no extradition agreement with the country, according sources of Police.

Boen, a leading criminal groups that would be forged card and unlawfully withdrew two million euros in accounts of natural persons or legal in Germany, Spain, Portugal, UK, Switzerland, Austria, France, Lithuania and the United States, not is among those taken to hearing from searches that took place on Thursday in Bucharest and 16 counties, which is found on the territory of Jordan, said sources.

According to investigators, regardless of the investigation, Romeo RL will not be brought to justice only if "would commit a crime should be deported to Jordan and would leave the country or in another country that has extradition agreement with Romania ".

Romeo Bear fled the country in 2008, after investigators proved his involvement in the famous case "amendments to Recommendation" is involved with another underworld leader Bucharest, Gheorghe Constantinesu, aka Gigi Boieru and more civil servants Local Taxes and Duties Directorate District 1, Division of Local Taxes and Fees Office District 2 and District 2 Cadastre and Land Registration.

Though fugitive, Boen was not afraid to keep in touch with his friends through social network Facebook, where he posted pictures of the pool of a luxury hotel, but while shooting a rifle gun.

Also through social networking, Boen posted a message on Thursday, just hours after dissolution of the network to which he belonged, which transmits the Romanian authorities that have nothing to do and announces his "fans" that is "good healthy ".

"Here you are zeroo. Nothing to do me ..." writes Boen on Facebook. At the same time, this adage that "I want to tell the AP that way meiii Fany that I am healthy and well today I send you pictures of exotic paradise where am".

This shit is funny:

Also through social networking, Boen posted a message on Thursday, just hours after dissolution of the network to which he belonged, which transmits the Romanian authorities that have nothing to do and announces his "fans" that is "good healthy ".

"Here you are zeroo. Nothing to do me ..." writes Boen on Facebook. At the same time, this adage that "I want to take this opportunity to tell my fans that I am healthy and well today I send you pictures of exotic paradise where am".

Prosecutors and police on Thursday raided 85 addresses in Bucharest and 16 counties, targeting 70 people who would be forged cards and withdrew two million euro illegal in several states simultaneously searches taking place in Germany, UK, U.S. and Dominican Republic.

Searches took place in Bucharest and Ilfov, Valcea Vrancea, Brasov, Constanta, Olt, Salaj, Cluj, Suceava, Braila, Galati Giurgiu, Hunedoara Iasi, Neamt, Satu Mare, the housing members of organized criminal groups suspected border access without right to a computer system, possessing equipment for counterfeiting and forgery of electronic payment instruments, putting into circulation of counterfeit payment instruments and performing fraudulent transactions by electronic payment instruments, it said in a press release Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism (DIICOT).

Simultaneously with the action triggered by DIICOT prosecutors to request house searches are taking place in Germany, UK, USA and the Dominican Republic.

According to prosecutors, criminal groups are made up of over a hundred people and leaders were identified as Constantine Claw, said Tica, aged 53, Romeo Ursu said Boen, 45 years, Lucian booms, said Midget , for 45 years, and resumed Serban, 57 years.

"In fact, it holds that, under their direction, members of groups have made skimming equipment, equipment was later used to copy data to identify electronic means of payment used at various ATM or POS terminal, located in the following countries Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Portugal, France, Britain, Ecuador, Colombia, Austria, "said DIICOT.

Data were used to identify children falsification of electronic payment means used later to withdraw substantial amounts of money in the Dominican Republic, USA, Japan, Jordan and Nepal.

Criminal groups would have produced such damage estimated at over two million, according to the source.

At the end of the searches will be taken at the DIICOT - Central Structure 70 people to be heard, followed prosecutors have legal measures in their case.

Police Organized Crime Brigade Pitesti - Service cybercrime established that in 2011, in Bucharest and 22 counties, respectively Valcea, Olt, Satu Mare, Hunedoara, Constanta, Bacau, Ialomita, Sibiu, Salaj Timisoara, Vrancea, Vaslui, Braila Brasov, Buzau Cluj, Covasna, Manchester, Ilfov, Iasi, Giurgiu, Piatra Neamt and abroad in 17 countries, namely the U.S., Dominican Republic, Mexico, Colombia, Jordan, Ecuador , Japan, Nepal, UK, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, France and Ukraine, works seven organized criminal groups consisting of approximately 100 members, with links between them, with clearly defined roles and hierarchical, which offenders with electronic payment instruments (skimming, carding - wrongful trading and fraudulent use of credit card information stolen, counterfeit cards, fraudulent cash withdrawals or payments), said the General Inspectorate of Romanian Police (IGRP) in a press release issued MEDIAFAX.

Crime victims are individuals or legal in Germany, Spain, Portugal, England, Switzerland, Austria, France, Lithuania and the U.S., according IGRP.

Members of both groups were active in Romania and abroad. In Romania organized criminal activity, involving "persons with criminal past, particularly crimes court, which, by the positions they occupy in these environments, fail to attract funds to provide protection, anonymity, hindering their discovery by investigators and to conduct illegal activities in the best possible conditions for obtaining a quick profit, "reads the Romanian Police.

The members of groups skimming equipment manufactured for both ATM and POS terminal within "laboratories" and raised money from crime, then collected and sent abroad in Romania. In Spain, Switzerland, Portugal, France, Great Britain, Ecuador, Colombia and Austria, members of groups installing skimming devices on ATMs and POS, identifying suspects in advance places (supermarkets, shops), where they were hiding at night and manipulating equipment.

According to police sources, raids were focused on two "laboratories" of Bucharest, where feasible Valcea skimming equipment.

"Later, confidential data bank was taken over by bluetooth or POS terminals rose (sting of robberies), forged electronic payment instruments, withdrawing cash from compromised card accounts at ATMs using counterfeit cards and purchase products from different units, using counterfeit cards. identification data were used to counterfeit copies of electronic payment means used to withdraw money, the territory of the Dominican Republic, the USA, Japan, Jordan, Nepal, "it reads the police.

Searches are made by prosecutors DIICOT - central structure with judicial police officers from the Organised Crime Squad Pitesti and Organised Crime Directorate, supported by gendarmes. Technical support and information was provided by the Romanian Intelligence Service, Special Operations Division and the General Intelligence and Internal Protection.

DIICOT prosecutors cooperated in the investigation of the case to Eurojust and Europol and judicial authorities in Germany, Spain, UK, Switzerland and Portugal.

In the control center are present representatives of Europol - EC3 (European Cybercrime Centre) Romanian police said.

The action was supported by FBI office in the U.S. Embassy, ​​U.S. FBI agents, New York, Secret Service Office of the U.S. Embassy, ​​representatives BKA Wiesbaden - Germany, investigators from the DCPCU London and Eurojust.

The_Artist

Reaction score
However, the leader of the group is in Jordan, a country that doesnt have extradition treaties with Romania. And they suck his dick. Thats how you do it ;)

The real leader of the group is "Constantin Gheara" (Constantine Claw) and probably he will be out in no time, coz hes brother is one of the most biggest sharks from Romania ;) And regarding Romeo Ursu he is just a retarded mutherfucker :D probably when thay will catch him thay will crown him as leader of the goup. popcorn

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah.. whatever but still that guy in Jordan is priceless.

Last edited:

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
i dont understand why you talking someone elses business
it is perfectly fine to speak an opinion and post info about things that happen around world regarding this projects but never say a name of anyone
because then you opinion with names opens others eyes who never knew before these facts
and to make satatement but this person is the real boss
i thinki is called name dropper does nobody any good

The_Artist

Reaction score
Police have arrested 44 members of a global fraud gang believed to have stolen roughly 36,000 credit card details, in a joint operation between Romania's Cybercrime Unit and Europol.

According to Europol, the group worked by compromising card reading devices and installing malware on point of sale systems, to steal credit and debit card numbers and PINs.

Police uncovered two workshops set up to produce rogue devices and software to enable the fraud, as part of its sting operation.

The crooks are believed to have used the skimmed cards to make purchases in Argentina, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand and US, as well as establishing what the police describe as a “sophisticated network for online fraud".

“This case is another example of excellent police work and flawless cooperation and a proof of the fact that EU law enforcement co-operation continues to improve.” says Troels Oerting, head of the European Cybercrime Centre (EC3) at Europol.

The operation – dubbed Pandora-Storm – involved 400 police from 20 different agencies in Europe, the US and Australia.

According to Europol levels of card fraud in Europe account for about €1.5bn a year.

Earlier this month, Europol claimed it had broken up an Asian card fraud gang, which is believed to have stolen 15,000 card details.
So the number of the arrests is constantly increasing! :(
hxxp://www.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/news/2258207/europol-smashes-romanian-credit-card-fraud-gang
i dont understand why you talking someone elses business
it is perfectly fine to speak an opinion and post info about things that happen around world regarding this projects but never say a name of anyone
because then you opinion with names opens others eyes who never knew before these facts
and to make satatement but this person is the real boss
i thinki is called name dropper does nobody any good
Is not onley my personal opinion, every news paper is talking about these, and yes, everybody can have his personal opinion! And how long is already arrested, i think that a harmless post can't worsen or neither improve their charges! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
@rodney everyone knows these things its not personal opinion..its an obvious route everyone talks about in newspapers.

But I edited my post for your peace of mind..

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
@rodney everyone knows these things its not personal opinion..its an obvious route everyone talks about in newspapers.

But I edited my post for your peace of mind..

Thanks bro i say this things because i did not know anything
from this project
i just beleive here name s should never be mentioned that is all
but thanks