Ripper scorpyo - 1000$ for non existing guide

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
scorpyo, i received your mail and i'll check it then give rezult here even if what you say is not really clear; i'll try to "decode" it and understand.
About the way you not use ICQ or jabber, i remeber that when i opened this thread you came online on jabber for 2min before start to claim on forum that your account has been hacked !
[20:02:44] *** scorpyo is Online

Last edited:

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
carder403,
Even tho he ripped one .. never wish this against fellow carders ..
No matter what were all in this together.

Ninja

Reaction score
scorpyo
lol.
Everything what the person who got his icq BEFORE it became public we paid from OUR OWN POCKET.
because you should be a man with balls and face concequencies if u failed and put trojan to ur PC.

anyway - i dont have time for that crap.
make refund and we will close this.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
ninja )) i did not get hacked with trojan , you must check these log and identify this person on HTTP server if not belief!

i know not hack because nothing on machine is stolen , no gmail , no anything beside this acct. all i think is password crack because my pass was scorpyo1 for last year -verifable with md5 hash in your table ))

$1,000 is large sum even w/o escrow! i registered on this site when c.biz long long ago but never sell or verified on here . ninja what you say i do? this is 50/50 problem ) the method to reload is not known by many and is why it is still up and working

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:41 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:39 AM ----------

it is not the case but how will one assume guilt over this ?? say one hack my account say he has , it possible but i not acuse . is 1k to him only thing that will solv this ?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:49 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:41 AM ----------

my account was jack once time because c.biz DNS server hacked to a scam page ) this may before you admin forum i do not know )) username on here, support had help me get it back from that point on and switch my email for me

if possibl, try to check his PM back 2010-2011 - - edit find and look for scorpyo )) pm are all save on vbbulletn i know this fact as well

if i crack civilians pin # at atm and take his moneies ) you think bank is going to say its your fault ? no. it should be security of forum responsibility as well. i lose nothing from this but people say i steal this man $ cause headache ))

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
LoL so now you give responsability of your fail to the forum ? You say one thing then change and say another thing in the same post. I don't know why you still try to save time when you are not going to make a refund.

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
scorpyo - let's say for a sec your account was indeed stolen - who is at fault that you put password scorpyo1? I think you are 100% responsible for refund as this is not a bank who has insurance, why would forum pay? Its your problem 100%. If like you say forum should be responsible too this would become modern way of ripping everyone would select passwords username1 :) just my 2 cents

generalguich

Carder
Reaction score
1-why if someone have stolen your pass he have nothing better than selling walmart tutorial under your name. 2-why that suposed password stealer guy have spend much time to speak with d4r***vv if it was not to try to save his forums account? i dont believe 1% of that password steal story(only my opinion) and i just hope your girl will send a msg to d4r***vv saying thank you for the dinner and new clothes u buy to her.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
there was NO password stealer ))
it was NOT keylog / bot i would have lost a LOT more if this was case ))
some fuck crack my password because it was simpl, maybe there bruter will add digit 1 to username in atempt to crack PASS , my email acc not taken ) nothing taken! i speak to only VERY few people in lifetime of past year - 2 year even on ICQ )) last time i even go on was speak to ninja. I do not use this regularly , nor hav i even began to say ANYWHERE had i use jabber ))

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:47 AM ----------

this is getting a bit complicated ) i see other matter of rip from member brainpluss and i also see the jabber log. the person name say "Sukh's MacBook"...

this name of one man i know from internet. at one time i give him my password to check vendor for reason i will not disclose with public at now ))

please allow me time to get to bottom of this , i hope Rafael101 can vouch for who i speak of if this is a problem for administration )) i am try to get a hold of man i know who jabber handle had said that . it has been almos 6 month sinc i speak to him

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:07 AM ----------

this is getting a bit complicated ) i see other matter of rip from member brainpluss and i also see the jabber log. the person name say "Sukh's MacBook"...

this name of one man i know from internet. at one time i give him my password to check vendor for reason i will not disclose with public at now ))

please allow me time to get to bottom of this , i hope Rafael101 can vouch for who i speak of if this is a problem for administration )) i am try to get a hold of man i know who jabber handle had said that . it has been almos 6 month sinc i speak to him

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
Man please we are tired of your justification, just say if you will solve this issue or not because you keep trying to save more time everytime when you come online here !

jurassic

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Man please we are tired of your justification, just say if you will solve this issue or not because you keep trying to save more time everytime when you come online here !

Well he isn't actually saving anytime when he is in unresolved problems.

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
It looks like this guy is just jumping around without care about the 2 reports against him !

Last Activity: Today 09:30 AM

thyjew

Carder
Reaction score
how can all talk this shit of myself rip ? this is following feet of america , guilt until proves inocent lol!!

if i crack civilians pin # at atm and take his moneies ) you think bank is going to say its your fault ? no. it should be security of forum responsibility as well. i lose nothing from this but people say i steal this man $ cause headache ))

you want to get out with this bullshit? you are on a blackhat forum asking for human rights? who needs more proof ? he got ripped from your account so you should answer for your mistakes. either pay him back either get banned go get hired at mc d`s

Ninja

Reaction score
scorpyo
It was YOUR account. It is YOUR responsibility to protect it by ANY way and monitor it EVERY DAY.
Even if you was hacked (i doubt about that anyway) - you should come here and monitor activity and change password every week.

+ i have no idea why and how it was made, alot of dumv people is loosing their accounts and then blame everyone else but not theirselves.

it should be security of forum responsibility as well
lol
:DD

They come to some free RDP and login from it to board (just for check) and then surprised what their account was stolen
They put password=nickname and then got surprised.

And its OUR responsibility? lol. all i can say - ur mouth become very dirty and im surprised of that.
We put big effort to this board and i dont like this way of talk. Be a man! Those money doesnt worth it. Believe me.

bottom line: 48hrs to solve the issue.

vnz

Carder
Reaction score
Bumping this thread for a solid member who got ripped, since I dont see any actions taken, 48h delay expired.