Ripper: FourtyFive

Uribe

Carder
Reaction score
FourtyFive is his board name here, also posts on at least one other board I believe. Doesn't post really, just PMs. An all around incompetent as well as ripper.http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=183475#post183475

http://carder.market/member.php?u=29116

(profile)

Background: Was supposed to cash checks for me, after several weeks of stringing me along after receiving them from me drops out of sight, not responding to my messages. I managed to "bait" him out today (PM'd you Ninja) and it confirms by suspicions by his BS story.

Also have PMs of him asking me about checks, that convo started WAY before today...I know usual netetiquite is against posting PMs but mod if you want them lemme know.

Log of him finally talking to me after ignoring for a week, PLEASE NOTE I only got response after this post, and telling him not to even bother since I had been blown off for a week.

johnsean1/31/2011 11:40 PM
whoa why not cash it?
johnsean1:15 AM
aye

johnsean1:16 AM
why not cash it?

johnsean is Available

Uribe1:18 AM
dude you were supposed to get in touch with me days ago
you ignored me forever
i told you a week ago to get back to me and nothing
johnsean1:19 AM
i deleted u by accident
i was wondering hard who the fuck i deleted lol
but yh
why not cash it
Uribe1:20 AM
so you didnt cash it?
johnsean1:20 AM
no i sent it to my friend by slow ass mail
he has it now
tell him not to cash it?
Uribe1:20 AM
so it's been what 3 weeks now?
johnsean1:21 AM
listen man, he has it now, do u want me to tell him to disregard the checks or not
Uribe1:21 AM
really, i wanna know why i didnt hear back from you for 3 weeks until i mentioned that you might not be able to get cash from it
1 week
3 weeks total
johnsean1:22 AM
I DELETED U BY ACCIDENT THEN ADDED U BACK AT THE LAST MINUTE...
why dont u want me to cash it?
Uribe1:22 AM
dude im supposed to believe you accidently deleted me....
then by luck would have it
Uribe1:23 AM
added me JUST as I said they wont be cashable
johnsean1:23 AM
whatever believe what u wanna believe ill tell him to disregard them
anything else u need?
Uribe1:23 AM
nope

Ladies and gentlemen of the carder jury...

IN SUM TOTAL: I would like to call your attention to two main things, as I said no contact until this post, and i told him that checks should not be cashed, HIS STORY is in effect "Accidentally deleted you...just added you right now by HUGE coincidence..."

Point 2, he uses the phrase "whatever believe what u wanna believe," which as anyone who has been around the block can tell you is double speak for "why yes I am lying, and my story is so ridiculous I cannot back it up anymore."

Ninja, if you have any more questions for me please feel free...

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Uribe
You have 48hrs to post link to profile and logs with proof.
Or DEER status will be assigned to you for insling other members of our board without proof.

FourtyFive

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Listen Uribe, I'm not a ripper. I just made a thread to try and cashout logins w/ checks I make. I wanted to get in touch w/ you on ICQ when you log on but you never respond.

Was going to tell you I can reimburse you w/ a check but you are mad because I didn't cash the check.

I told you I just found your ICQ a little after I deleted it by accident. I was wondering who did I delete and it popped up in my head that it was you.

So I looked at my recent history and found your username and looked you up again and then added you.

I know it seems fishy that I start talking once you said the check can't cash, but that was around the time I re-added you. That's why it seems fishy.

So mods I didn't rip this girl of anything and he said the checks could not be cashed so what are you saying I ripped you for?

You are basically complaining off 2 checks that you said in the end could not be cashed so me and you haven't got anything out the checks so stop bitching. I didn't rip you I deleted you by accident so I looked in my recent history for my recent convos and added you by your name again.

Can't rip you off checks that can't be cashed.

You clearly see in the log he pasted I was trying to explain to him that I deleted him by accident that's why I didn't respond until I re-added him. And that was around the time a little before he said the checks could not be cashed (a setup so he says).

I said believe what u wanna believe because he is gonna think otherwise, so since he told me to disregard the checks and didn't cash them (no money at all to to even rip), so it's his word against mine.

I don't rip ppl and didn't rip you. You can think what you want. I cashout logins w/ checks now so think what you want sir.

Good day...

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Uribe
Im looking for logs from start to end.

And whats the with status of those checks?
They was cashed or not?
If yes - do you have proofs?
If not - why you blame at him?

He might be timewasting person (like 95% of all ppl who "knock-knock" to my icq), but its not the same as "ripping", you should understand that.

Last edited:

FourtyFive

BANNED
Reaction score
Uribe
Im looking for logs from start to end.

And whats the with status of those checks?
They was cashed or not?
If yes - do you have proofs?
If not - why you blame at him?

He might be timewasting person (like 95% of all ppl who "knock-knock" to my icq), but its not the same as "ripping", you should understand that.

Exactly, Ninja. They were 2 checks he sent me, then when he last got in touch w/ me he specifically told me not to cash them.

Idk why he is blaming for checks he said disregard. Disregard means dispose of or throw away so I didn't cash anything for him.

If he only told me that to get in touch w/ him (told him I deleted his ICQ by accident around the time he said don't cash them), then either way he told me to throw them away. Good job, Uribe.

jay2009

Reaction score
Also gave him 3 cheks in monday 07.03.11//// from wednesday dont appear at icq///

FourtyFive

BANNED
Reaction score
Also gave him 3 cheks in monday 07.03.11//// from wednesday dont appear at icq///

You gave me 3 check sample pics, I told you I'm only doing 1. I just hit you on ICQ man

Last edited: