RIPPER! Buba! RIPPER!

Ninja

Reaction score
Noone will give u option what transfer will alive for week or so.

I even remember when people worked on boa and transfer should be cashed in a matter of 3hrs. ITS IS YOUR PART OF WORK!

And i still cant understand how u do ur job if person not cashed whole amount...

Derrek

Carder
Reaction score
My job was maked transfer with good amounts, and with doog alive hrs.
My transfers was alived minimum 1 day, this is WU not bank, its easy for cash out. My work was maked the best.
Judge.

Last edited:

FuckNASA

DEER
Reaction score
Derrek you are asking for trouble. Ninja has close to 70.000 people to keep an eye on and he doesnt like to be pushed.

70 thousand people? You must be a retarded kid who sits in basement and has got nothing to do except be on this forum and have discussions.

Ninja

Reaction score
Derrek
If ure ok with that amount and will be happy to close this case after he will pay you it - i dont care. :) Its up to you, not me.

All others - please stop flood. Thank you.

Buba

RIPPER
Reaction score
Derrek, less settle on icq, then we come here to tell Ninja what we have decided.

Derrek

Carder
Reaction score
Ninja
In icq he sayed, don't wanna pay money from his pocket.
I think need make status.

Ninja

Reaction score
24hrs to solve this issue.
Coz im bored from this circus.

Buba

RIPPER
Reaction score
Derrek, i will not pay you money from my pocket from a deal that went bad, I told you let me give you 70% and pay you off but you refuse and came to open thread in blacklist. Am telling you again the same thing less deal and i pay you off, you still refuse because you believe when a business goes bad the other partner should have status on forum. All the previous money i was sending to you from 3 different countries why didn't i rip you? Because now Mules rip and you believe Buba should have status or pay you from her pocket.
Derrek let me tell you something, me having status from Ninja you will not gain anything from it, have talked to you on icq but you refuse, if you are really a business man i believe you should understand this situation but you don't want to. I will let your believe work for you.
Ninja please do your job and thanks for your time.

Ninja

Reaction score
Buba
Ripper group assigned to your account.
Closed.