Reaction score
295-968ba0fc9b255dbee61cc770686e6940.png

★ ★❗ Welcome to the RESCATOR.CN the Best and Oldest CC CVV & Dump Shop with HIGHEST quality. ❗★★

In my shop you can find:
  • Fresh&Good Cards with CVV
  • Best Dumps with Track 2\Track 1\State\City\Zip
  • Everyday USA and World updates
  • WHOLESALE available (you can grab any dump for $3 only)
  • High valid rate
  • Fast 24\7 support
  • Automated refund system
  • Built-in checker
  • Great SELLER system for GOOD vendors
How to pay?
  • BITCOIN only
Shop links:

Fresh update ladies and gentlemen!

Dumps Database:
Golden World (USA + World Mix)
TRACK 2
Valid rate !99!%

Cards Database:
USA_Q (USA)
CITY+STATE+ZIP+PHONE
Valid rate 90%

Don't forget to visit our ★WHOLESALE★ section, you can grab any dump for $3 only.
296-9381548f3c59b528cb806f1d4c4f233d.png

losh

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
need your valid rate if your back for real

viridian

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
any updates?

Reaction score
★ ★❗ Welcome to the RESCATOR.CM the Best and Oldest CC CVV & Dump Shop with HIGHEST quality. ❗★★

IMPORTANT: OUR MAIN DOMAIN CHANGED TO RESCATOR.CM

In my shop you can find:

• Fresh&Good Cards with CVV
  • Best Dumps with Track 2\Track 1\State\City\Zip
  • Everyday USA and World updates
  • WHOLESALE available (you can grab any dump for $3 only)
  • High valid rate
  • Fast 24\7 support
  • Automated refund system
  • Built-in checker
  • Great SELLER system for GOOD vendors
How to pay?
  • BITCOIN only
Shop links:

mattster78

Reaction score
So, my brother in law (who I absolutely LOATHE, lol) was over the other day and, in a moment of stupidity I suppose, left his wallet just LAYING on my coffee table for a considerable period of time. When he wasn't around, I popped it open and took pics of 3 of his cards, front and back. I obviously also know personal info about him, like address, birthdate, telephone number, etc. At first, was just considering using the numbers to purchase some things online but got nervous about the whole "delivery address" issue being tracked to ME. So, I've thought about having cleaned cards made instead, using them "semi-locally" to make a few purchases, and going THAT way instead. Now, I'm obviously NOT gonna be the one caught on camera "in-store", as he would obviously recognize me. BUT, I have a few "low places friends" that I KNOW he'd never recognize or link to me. Question is, how do I go about having this done AND what's something like this cost typically? And just so you know, this man has taken EVERY opportunity to completely humiliate, torture, AND scar me since marrying my sister over 30 years ago now. Hell, he even cheated ON my sister...with my OTHER, underage at the time younger sister! My older sister who's married to him just doesn't know it because I KNOW it would CRUSH her, as they have 4 children together and have built a life for themselves. So anyway, don't feel TOO bad for this PRICK, lol. I guess I'd ALSO consider just SELLING the info so someone else could use it instead IF the price was right...I KNOW he has IMMACULATE credit and I'm guessing the card limits on these things are incredibly high. Can respond by comment OR email directly at [email protected] if you'd rather, as I'm not on the "dark web" much these days. Thanks in advance!