Request A Duplicate Card!

di3d1

Reaction score
Request a duplicate card is one of best way to cash-out with full info but it dose take some time and you my have to put in the driving hours to get to the post office where there located is.

I prefer company directors,

first needing is good info of the person oh you are targeting, try to find out where their local post office is, you can find this by the post-code of the address and call the post-office for general enquiries to find out. tried to avoid little small villages office because of everyone knows everyone business in those places, I prefer main depot officers because of the amount of people who visit them and they understand had to do mail collections process. Ones i done one in a small villages and the post lady didn't have a clue how to do the process and I've just Drive 4 hours to get here I could of punched her on the spot but that how it go's. (tip is to use google maps)

I use google maps to have a look of the place of the person oh" I'm targeting, the best Type of property are when the house has mail box on the front of the drive of the house or near the gate because most people have a good idea when there mail arrive at home if they have a letter box because they here when the mail is dropped off of by the postman.

Details of proof of identity requirements for mail collect • Two Recent utility bills (Not a mobile phone bill or store/charge card) are required and a credit card statement is good one to take as as well.

Mail Collect Application Form • Now you have to fill out the application form, let me give some advice do not feel out the form if you are collecting the mail because you use this as a way of getting off if you are caught, they try to match your hand writing to the application form. You get what I'm get to, the best thing is to say that you are just collecting mail for some and so on so on.

ftp://ftp.royalmail.com/Downloads/public/cmwalk/doc/active/doc17900003/MC Application Form.pdf

(If driving to the post office I usually leave my car key just under the car tyre. So if they nab you they can't find your car and you just say you got public transport here)

So now come the part when you use your social skills when calling the bank. You have the info of the person, so now is up to you act as that person. Please do not uses your land line or mobile if you do you deserved to get caught. Go get a pay-as-go phone for like £10 from Phone4U or use a public phone box. Some banks let you replace your card by a automated system (but I'm not telling you which ones)

(So they can't trace you, if your working with other people get them to call the bank, if your the one oh is collecting the mail. Another excuse)

The important thing is to tell the person over the phone that your card is not working on some cash machine or supermarket, DO NOT call up and just say that i need a new card, Let the person over the phone say you NEED a new card.

So now the mail has to be delivered to the person address so not raise suspicion and then you can intercept the new card. Good thing is to get a post man Clothes from ebay good site.

I like cashing out in antique shops, I've got people out in dubai, Hong Kong oh" cash the card for a %. remember what i side i like company directors because there balance of there accounts. Plus the reason for Asian countries because is the BIG thing out this scam is NO Chip & PIN, remember that all you got was a replacement card, your target card is still working for seven days. Now you can use your MRS reader to copy the tracks to email over to your people.

Thanks.

PS - If any one has good UK Fullz PM

Last edited:

Kat0k

Carder
Reaction score
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about......

Once we have set up your Mail Collect, we will send you a letter confirming a name and address of Delivery Office and the date the service will start.
We will also send you a white card that must be signed and presented at the Delivery Office each time you collect mail.
To protect the security of your mail, the first time you use the card, you will be asked to produce the letter and one accepted form of identification.

di3d1

Reaction score
Hello,

Ok first of Im doing this just to help people with stories & some educational tutorials & it's up to that person to figure out things in life my friend. So before you jump on your high horse I explain more.

The quote you replied with is from the royal mail mail collect application form on the royal mail web site -

ftp://ftp.royalmail.com/Downloads/p...ail_Collect_Application_ID_and_TCs_270110.pdf

my form that I've link to in my post is for you to use at your local office NOT to send of to Royal Mail, Mail Collect Team, PO Box 740, Dearne, S73 OUF, like the one you have quote from, that would just be silly now.

Some time things change in the Process of things, I've know this work my friend if not go & grow some balls and try for yourself. it's all about working things out for your self.

Good Luck!

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
watched too much fiction movies but give you credit for trying

striker

Reaction score
nah jst came bac clubin feelig good of d epills/weed but its real igga shit anyways

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
hello my dear fren di3d1 first question have u ever done cob
second question r u out of ur mind
third question who the hell wrote this tut
fourth question r u trying to get killed or hanged ? man wake up live in the real world.......

if u want a duplicate card simple change the billing info the email the phone and workline no to urs drop and then tell them u have misplaced or ur card had been washed away in the washing machine tht why is not reading or its scratched ....or max tell them u want emergency cash by blocking the card tht u have lost it they will give u a code to verify with western union request them .....and remove money weekly ......and if they block u simple open up ur new login id from the bank website and call the bank and ask them why have u blocked my card they will transfer the phone to fraud department .....and the adviser or the bank person will ask u question like when did u or wht did u purchase on tht particular month just simply login into the website and remove the card statement and beat them the rite answer and bingo ur card it active again....
bro this is the rite way and i and many ppl have done it ...

juno20

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
ogbologbo men thats the rite way bruv

Reaction score
you need be a know onother holder information i am think this