Reputation Issue

MOE ROCK

Professional
Reaction score
Hello,

Was Wondering anybody just get in and post free CVV, And get reps how it can be equal to the guy who is doing business and selling services against 1 + Rep, Should there be a Trader Score Separately?

What do you think Or just removing the Reputation from Freebie Section ?

Ninja

Reaction score
If person is share something for community - why he cant earn reputation points for that?
Its simple and fair.

Other thing is if he's begging for rep (ex. "+ me if u used my cc").

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
ninja, nobody give alot for free unless they look to rip later on. i give for free but only in private and to real people who use what i can share like the rest here. but the ones giving 100 free ccs are just taking from other sites vip section, or using old dead cards and get rep for it and few are real and shareworthy, being nice is one thing but 99% in freebie section are rep whoring to rip.but the ones giving free software, files, etc deserve +1.

nothing that can be done because it IS technically fair to everybody but i dont necessarily agree with it.

MOE ROCK

Professional
Reaction score
If person is share something for community - why he cant earn reputation points for that?
Its simple and fair.

Other thing is if he's begging for rep (ex. "+ me if u used my cc").

That's my point they earn +Rep by giving CC's or anything else and then New Fully loaded Scammer is ready.

Trade Rep should be separate.

MikeySwipe

Reaction score
Thanks to you, -1 rep takes it away after sharing info that others sell for money.
People like MEO shouldnt just Minus reputation just because they have this Hate for someone.
He should get his reputation minus for such act.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:29 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:26 PM ----------

The thing is MEO doesnt like is to share, Making this thread proves it. Die hard dude, Sharing is what we do in this community, not just Judge everyone for anything he does, if anyone would open a thread selling "Shit" you would enter it to judge him for False Sale cause "P" is what you want or can handle.

Mind your own business and stop screwing with other lifes.

MOE ROCK

Professional
Reaction score
Mikey , Check my posts, sharings, And Services. You are just One leecher here, not me. And i Do Share alot, i was just saying for those who share get rep and scam and run away.

vnz

Carder
Reaction score
The only way to come back to a decent rep system would be to remove free cvvs/dumps sections, but this is impossible.

"Members: 69,565" - How a carding related board is getting more members than let's say..20 to 30% other related stuff boards.

So what? Are we 70k to get good ideas? are we 70k regular buyers? are we 70k sellers? NO.

What i'm going to say is sad but true, thats a business, peoples are coming to get free creditscards numbers, because they seen a doc on TV about fraud, or simply to dream by thinking about big cash xxx,xxx,xxx $ which they are never going to do, and they pay for it(50$).

Isnt the fraud community supposed to be closed? Yes it is, who is gonna share good informations on a place where there is 70k members? who is gonna tell you where to work when there are 70k randoms are going to read it, Nobody.

Randoms ppl are entering here for 50$, thats stupid, but we all know who is getting benefit from it.

Any stupid bastard can get here for 50$ - buy some cvv's for about 20$, post them and get 10/15 rep in 24hours, where is the point?

Sad, but true, think about it;)