Reputable dumps Seller Lr account was Hacked

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
just saw a post of Arkan to Jimservice on this section http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=52891&page=122
does any know this lr account U5661849 (samalb) ? my lr was hacked and all the money was sent to that lr account ? Jim you know this Account Lr ?

i wonder how this happened , sorry for you bro , all your money was stolen ...

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
It can be malware infection, then later attack was carried out via ATS/Webinject or just simple scam page could've altered the embedded code on the site and fooled the user that way. He must have downloaded, opened malicious email, or something along the lines for this to happen. Furthermore, if it was a remote infection the first thing he should do is a process memory dump and analyze his PC cause it can be compromised.

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
It can be malware infection, then later attack was carried out via ATS/Webinject or just simple scam page could've altered the embedded code on the site and fooled the user that way. He must have downloaded, opened malicious email, or something along the lines for this to happen. Furthermore, if it was a remote infection the first thing he should do is a process memory dump and analyze his PC cause it can be compromised.

if his lr account has been compromised , and the attacker had the time to transfer all , i think his dumps and everything have been compromised , too . if you browse another forum , check for a seller who had new update on his base . Someone will probably sell your dumps on another base . Sorry for that again bro

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
You can easily find out if its really compromised by doing some forensics on his PC.
Up to him to decide now.

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
I don't think it's Jim service's LR that was hacked but the other guy. Check later posts and read carefully what the guy says

So he doesn't sell dumps. Unfortunate however

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
Pretty sure jim doesn't use LR. Perfect Money only... Let me check his thread to make sure but if i remember correctly my dude only takes PM.

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
never store big amount of money in your lr just sale it who needs lr
this happened with keylogger i am sure or browsing stealers malwares etc

HaCkTrOjaN

Reaction score
maybe he use his lr account in some fake lr site for making a payment am sure !

jurassic

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
maybe he use his lr account in some fake lr site for making a payment am sure !

thats an insult !

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:05 PM ----------

never store big amount of money in your lr just sale it who needs lr
this happened with keylogger i am sure or browsing stealers malwares etc

its impossible to access lr with keylogger info, as keylogger cant manage to grab pin code, master pin :confused: