Reported content: Post in thread 'I can cash out money for you.'

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
here is @KeepTrying telling disable person to download team viever to get access to his computer. The one should get banned is you!

Attachments

• IMG_0294.png
    IMG_0294.png
    314.5 KB · Views: 16

KeepTrying

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ NO LONGER ACTIVE
Reaction score
nigger you didn’t read in my post debit cards? you dumb ass? let’s not talk about how you was telling to disabled person to download team viewer…
Your comments are clearly out of context and not addressing the core issues. Please report your concerns and back them up with evidence, just as the current report is structured.

However, what you will not be allowed to do is avoid accountability or use the above as a defense against the serious trouble you are in right now.

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
Your comments are clearly out of context and not addressing the core issues. Please report your concerns and back them up with evidence, just as the current report is structured.

However, what you will not be allowed to do is avoid accountability or use the above as a defense against the serious trouble you are in right now.
out of context okay we will see

Dark Farm

Carder
Reaction score
The best thing for both of you would be to stop responding and let the administration make their decision.

Your discussions are detracting from the topic.

KeepTrying

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ NO LONGER ACTIVE
Reaction score
I don’t think you understand. Once you’re banned from this forum, you won’t have another chance to operate here. The fact is, I have nothing to gain from this forum. With only 120 active users daily, many of whom are inexperienced and Russians and irrelevant to my business, my shop doesn’t benefit from this. If you think my primary income comes from this shop, think again. I answer questions about carding because I am actively involved and i handle amounts of money you’ll never see.

I have nothing to lose or gain here. I’m here as a hobby, answering questions and helping new carders. When I spot scammers, I expose them. I gave you a chance, saw through your exit scam, and called you out.

When you’re banned, which will happen soon, you won’t have anywhere else to sell your fraudulent dreams. What will I be banned for? For helping people and running a shop with over 100 reviews, 2000 orders, and 400 customers?

You, on the other hand, will be finished once banned. So keep barking and cursing if you want, your time is running out, and your not providing any evidence regarding your case.