Reported content: Post in thread 'I can cash out money for you.'

KeepTrying

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ NO LONGER ACTIVE
Reaction score
Post in thread 'I can cash out money for you.' by HateAvarage has been reported by KeepTrying. Reason given:
Suspected Exit Scam - Promoting His Unverified Service in Response to Beginner’s Questions While Deflecting CC Fraud Issues

Content being reported:

MAKE SURE TO FULLY READ THE ARTICLE!

I know this will sound like a scam to you, why would i cash out money for someone when i can cash out for my self? The short answr is: More money.

I can cash out both NON VBV and VBV CARDS and Bank Logs! Both of them have their good sides.

The NON VBV CC can be cashed out in 1 Hour - Hour and hlaf.

The VBV CC cant be cashed out so quick! The card cant be Paypal/Cashapp/Etc it need to be normal bank debit/credit card (i prefer debit) it takes around 9-12 Days. (more time more money you have right to chose)

There is no need for me to scam you because i have no benefits of it. i will get banned over a stinky CC

I want to build sort of company where i will cash out cc and make money of it until i stand on my feet.

admins i know it sounds sccamy but i am dead serious. TRY ME!

READ CAREFULLY 🚩

I cant guarantee how much money i will be able to drain because every bank has different limits!

I am not responsable if your cc dosent have money on it or dead!

RULES

Refund on every dead VBV card.

Fullz has to be valid or no cashout.

VBV CARD HAS TO BE ALIVE FOR 2 WEEKS!

Do not use checkers they often kill the card!

Prices for cashout:

for non vbv card: 12$

for vbv card: 24$

WE GO 50/50

KeepTrying

Reaction score
I am reporting a suspected exit scam involving [User's Name]. He has been promoting his unverified service, particularly targeting beginners with legitimate questions. Instead of offering helpful answers, he redirects them to use his service, raising concerns about his true intentions.

What’s even more troubling is that this user has previously admitted his inexperience in private messages with me:
1725717684949.png

1725717694882.png

1725717713064.png

Yet, just a few days later, he now claims he can successfully cash out credit cards with a 12-day duration an unrealistic and suspicious claim, especially given his earlier statements.

His behavior suggests a clear intent to mislead and scam inexperienced users, potentially leading to significant financial loss. I urge the admins to investigate this individual thoroughly before more people fall victim to this scam.

It’s essential we keep the community safe from such dishonest actors.

Additional information: [dismissing 4 cards worth 120$]
1725717748053.png

Attachments

• 1725717670639.png
    1725717670639.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 1725717654906.png
    1725717654906.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 15

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
IMG_0292.png

He used the cards that he said that he sent me, so i didn’t kill the cards. he is just mad because his shop is not successful as mine.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
1725718966988.png

Let me wipe my tears with one of my low-balance crypto wallets.

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
if you got that much you won’t be selling 1 cent steam account hoomie 😆

KeepTrying

Reaction score
@HateAvarage
You’re in for a wake-up call soon. Let the admin make their judgment, and stop spouting irrelevant comments and empty words.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
I am reporting a suspected exit scam involving [User's Name]. He has been promoting his unverified service, particularly targeting beginners with legitimate questions. Instead of offering helpful answers, he redirects them to use his service, raising concerns about his true intentions.

What’s even more troubling is that this user has previously admitted his inexperience in private messages with me:
View attachment 11402
View attachment 11403
View attachment 11404

Yet, just a few days later, he now claims he can successfully cash out credit cards with a 12-day duration an unrealistic and suspicious claim, especially given his earlier statements.

His behavior suggests a clear intent to mislead and scam inexperienced users, potentially leading to significant financial loss. I urge the admins to investigate this individual thoroughly before more people fall victim to this scam.

It’s essential we keep the community safe from such dishonest actors.

Additional information: [dismissing 4 cards worth 120$]
View attachment 11405
For the admin, another message.
1725719860449.png

edit: another message
1725719981492.png

KeepTrying

Reaction score
1725720497934.png

8 Days ago the user buys an ''ubuntu'' vps, without being able to understand how to work with a vps. [ubuntu, not windows, says he can card, and he proceeds to buy ubuntu, not windows : ) ]

edit: +1
1725720784903.png

KeepTrying

Reaction score
1725720868779.png

When asked to show proof , no response.
On the same case with this one, user escapes to toxicity when asked to shop proofs.
Users claims to have said how he works, to another user, insulted the other user because he didn't understand his ''method'' and then proceed to become hostile towards another user who he escapes for help regarding basic fraud issues (me) when asked how his cash out works in a basis fundamental level without exposing his ''self claim method''. (that he already claims he have shared with someone who haves no experience in carding)

Dark Farm

Carder
Reaction score
You just have to prove that your service is legitimate by showing proof of your service and move your topic to the unverified business section.

Although I agree a little with the user @KeepTrying it is a little unrealistic that in less than a month, you were asking questions about carding and today you are already providing cashout services.

I am not saying that you are a ripper or anything, you are just one step away from proving whether you are legitimate or not, you just have to prove it.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
1725721525467.png

Obviously, he’s lying. And I’m not suggesting that he is. look above.

Someone who doesn’t understand the basic levels of OPSEC can’t start carding effectively. If your OPSEC is poor and exposed on a fraud level, your carding attempts will fail.

Keep in mind, this comes from someone claiming to have bypassed one of the hardest anti-fraud systems. Are these empty words? No, look below:
1725721690018.png

Every time with a new screenshot, not even having to argue his irrelevant no backed up comments.
On top of it, someone who knows how to card, wont ask the following question few days ago:
1725721743361.png

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
You just have to prove that your service is legitimate by showing proof of your service and move your topic to the unverified business section.

Although I agree a little with the user @KeepTrying it is a little unrealistic that in less than a month, you were asking questions about carding and today you are already providing cashout services.

I am not saying that you are a ripper or anything, you are just one step away from proving whether you are legitimate or not, you just have to prove it.
men don’t trust this bitch ass niger, i asked questions about vps what is the deal? @KeepTrying get your stink ass cc you send me and waste it on shit that you can’t even buy nothing with it i am not working with this type of persons anymore.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
100% everything points out to an Exit scam.
But no, is jealousy ! The same person that gave him $140 worth of cards, and the first one to comment on his exitscam post !

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
100% everything points out to an Exit scam.
But no, is jealousy ! The same person that gave him $140 worth of cards, and the first one to comment on his exitscam post !
nigger you didn’t read in my post debit cards? you dumb ass? let’s not talk about how you was telling to disabled person to download team viewer…

Attachments

• IMG_0293.png
    IMG_0293.png
    218.9 KB · Views: 7

KeepTrying

Reaction score
men don’t trust this bitch ass niger, i asked questions about vps what is the deal? @KeepTrying get your stink ass cc you send me and waste it on shit that you can’t even buy nothing with it i am not working with this type of persons anymore.
You clearly don't understand how things work around here. This forum operates under strict rules, and you have violated many of them.

You've been posting and promoting on a verified channel where newcomers come to learn about carding. In a channel where people seek answers to why they’re being scammed or encountering errors, your response has been to promote your exit scam.

Additionally, you refuse to cooperate and, in disregard of any reasonable terms of service, you have disrespectfully returned a credit card given to you for safekeeping. You are now in serious trouble and need to address these issues immediately.

Your conduct not only fails to contribute positively to the forum but also involves breaking rules, manipulating new carders, and scamming existing ones.

Your only response to these serious accusations backed by evidence is a crude remark ''your mom is a bich'' ''cry''. This behaviour is unacceptable and reflects poorly on your character and intentions.