Reported content: Conversation message in 'Carding'

Alexey77_

Reaction score
Conversation message in 'Carding' by Carder12 has been reported by Alexey77_. Reason given:

Content being reported:
Hey mate. If you want to make some money with my Skrill method let me know. I just want 30% after we cash out. No I don’t need your money for this method, just trying to start a team. You will have control of the account and cash, meaning once the money drop in the account you have to send me my cut. Contact me on telegram @jay506cr

udha2001

Reaction score
Conversation message in 'Carding' by Fraudgodd has been reported by udha2001. Reason given:

Content being reported:
Hey mate. If you want to make some money with my Skrill method let me know. I just want 30% after we cash out. No I don’t need your money for this method, just trying to start a team. You will have control of the account and cash, meaning once the money drop in the account you have to send me my cut. Contact me on telegram @jay506cr

SULPNIP

Reaction score
Conversation message in 'Carding' by Fraudlawwdd has been reported by SULPNIP. Reason given:

Content being reported: