Removeing numbers off pre paid visa/MasterCard/gift cards

power

Carder
Reaction score
Hi there guys can someone on this board kindly explain to me how to remove the numbers on pre paid visa/MasterCard/gift cards,

So can re emboss on the plastic.

Thanks all comments/replys welcome will give rep +1 to all good replys.

Thanks in advance for your help/advice.

depends on style of numbers to be removed. if it is the black printed kind cologne and green scrub pad work great. if embossed, you will need to bust out the iron. PM for more details.

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
depends on style of numbers to be removed. if it is the black printed kind cologne and green scrub pad work great. if embossed, you will need to bust out the iron. PM for more details.

Thanks for the info +1 rep for you, also there not embossed numbers just printed.

Ps any other members with any useful info woul be great

taurus2011

Carder
Reaction score
VALENTIN007, the easiest way i have found to remove the print off of the cards is to use TURTLE WAX scratch remover compound and a soft towel. The compound can be found at any auto parts store. It will take some time to remove the ink, but will not scratch or ruin cards. Hope this helps!

Reaction score
Nail Polish Remover and a Soft Towel. 5 Seconds, Done.

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
Nail Polish Remover and a Soft Towel. 5 Seconds, Done.

Tried nail polish remover does not work.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:35 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:34 AM ----------

VALENTIN007, the easiest way i have found to remove the print off of the cards is to use TURTLE WAX scratch remover compound and a soft towel. The compound can be found at any auto parts store. It will take some time to remove the ink, but will not scratch or ruin cards. Hope this helps!

Thanks mate will give this ago sounds like it could work.

Ps thanks +1 rep 4 u:rocks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:36 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:35 AM ----------

Fine steel wool and some windex light scrub and u good to go

I don't understand fine steel wool? Never heard of it also windex were to buy this from?

nick_holden

Reaction score
People use steel wool to wash pots and pans but it is fine so it won't hurt the cards and u can buy it any hardware store or Walmart also the winded is like a window cleaner it ps break down the print I use this ll the time..hope it helps

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
People use steel wool to wash pots and pans but it is fine so it won't hurt the cards and u can buy it any hardware store or Walmart also the winded is like a window cleaner it ps break down the print I use this ll the time..hope it helps

Thanks for info now I understand/get you +1 rep added for your help:rocks