Remove all Magnetic Stripe data from our cards by 2011.

EL FENIX

Reaction score
“From 2011, we would like to assess the opportunity to
remove all of the magnetic stripe data from our cards to
make them even more secure. We also want to make V PAY
available across Europe and in particular to all the markets
where UniCredit is present in Europe”.

Isabella Artioli, Head of Credit and Debit Cards – UniCredit S.p.A.

Remove all of the magnetic stripe data from our cards to
make them even more secure.

Italy
Even so, UniCredit’s Retail Division Italy regards the
present card configuration as a transitional step. As the
European EMV migration process continues, the bank
will consider the opportunity to issue cards with data
only on the chip, eliminating any data from the magnetic
stripe – perhaps starting from 2011.

Damn!
Everything changing very-very fast

underdvelopment for Q3 or Q4 ;)

Ninja

Reaction score
I told about this like 3 months ago.
What major banks all over europe will remove magStripe from their cards and move to chip only...

IND

DEER
Reaction score
wtf this is..i hope we will get something to f***k chip too :D

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
First of all, countries like Portugal, Italy, Greece & Spain are parasitez, they are broke as shit and try to survive with the help of the Germans, French and the English. I don't really think they can make such a big move within 2011 because they have so much money to pay off to these countries and also to the USA, that they aren't capable of affording such big things.

One day surely they will bring out a new system, but a system is invented to be cracked. :)

strykn

Carder
Reaction score
^ True, insurance companies have way too much power behind the curtains, every payment system that is invented, will have a loophole for fraud. Fraud = $$$$$$$ for a lot of major insurance companies - atleast for north america, not sure about EU :p

SIMPLE-CODE

Reaction score
^ True, insurance companies have way too much power behind the curtains, every payment system that is invented, will have a loophole for fraud. Fraud = $$$$$$$ for a lot of major insurance companies - atleast for north america, not sure about EU :p

Not just the insurance company. The banks themselves gets a huge lot of money back from taxes( government) due to fraud stuff from the help of their insurance assets.

They pretend like it doesn't happen, but they like it when it happens. So fraud on mates else some banks and insurance companies wont be happy and might be out jobs! Probably some police departmental sections wont be happy too cos they wont av a job either!

C

capac

well... there is still lot of devicees not ables to read chip cards....
doing that unicredit customers will be penalized, imagine if put car in a parking where only coins or cards are accepted (and just magcards) and need retire car in the nite and no coins but only unicredit card in poket :))) well, i not remember good now but across even eu i saw a LOT of places devices where chip cards cant be read....

for ex. peages of fastways in spain/france/italy.... still read band..., dunno if they able to xchange all readers/system untill 2011 forced to do it to accept cards of unicredit.... better this italian girl forget it.... ...fuking bitch :-D

Last edited:

lifesshort

Reaction score
They are only plans shit i can plan to do a bunch of shit doesn't mean jack will happen lololol they've been saying that since i've been carding and i've been carding for years now hahahahahhah

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
and what do you do with tourists that still have mag stripes?
here in the usa i havent seen a single chip card other than the membership cards or health insurance

JakeTheSnake

Carder
Reaction score
and what do you do with tourists that still have mag stripes?
here in the usa i havent seen a single chip card other than the membership cards or health insurance

Here in Sweden the director of Swedish shopping says that the bank should go over to ONLY chip to stop the skimming, and how to solve the problem that Swedes go to usa and other countries on vacation they could have a another card with mag stripe for that... LOL :D