Registration

zen1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hello I'm new to carder.market the reason for my registration there is too much reason but the first is that I want to become a pro please help me

abram12

BANNED
Reaction score
hi zen1, i think i saw you at another forum selling vbv's. We were talking about the avaible drop for me in France.. please if you read this please give me a reaction. I hope that you will get in the forum and me to!

greets mate

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
ololo you two know each other? Maybe you should go chat elsewhere, like back where you came from

zen1

BANNED
Reaction score
Mailer-Daemon, what is reason for reaction? he dit not say anything wrong.. We also want to join carder

zen1

BANNED
Reaction score
Mailer-Daemon, i want to start selling cvv's and i have many adresses in france for every person who needs drops. I am not begging to get in carder.market. if its possible for me to do something for you guys i am prepared to do that. I am a very active person

Ninja

Reaction score
lol
sound ridicilous. u want to sell cvv and dont have 50lr?

zen1

BANNED
Reaction score
adolf_hitler, i have looking in the free section.. i have seen only stupid reaction of you i think you should stop that. It's useless and childish and i can see that you only want some attention of the respectable members in carder.market.. so please stop it

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:42 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:38 AM ----------

Ninja, it's your decision to not accept me.. Sellers keeping the website active.. And i don't think i have to pay for that right?

Ninja

Reaction score
zen1
Yes. Because person who dont have 50lr and selling cvvs means he will rip from 1st $100 and runaway. Thats one of the reason why every vendor is paying.