Registration Problem

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
Some of freinds ask the way to register here.
once they register , a Vbulletin message appear, wait till activation or click here to " return to forums" when they click a message appear:

XXX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

He's a new registrar , not accessing anything yet.
How to solve this problem? - Frequently asked question.

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
You are so funny !!
Location Alkatron's profile:On your brain
location of wizZ profile:In your brain ....GAME OVER WIZZ...STOP TRYING ! and keep -1 me from all thoses accounts ill keep tracking ur ass all the time !!
Everyone Welcome Alkatron aka wizZ aka IrapeHomelessArab !!
No one trust all 3 of them !!
Use Escrow at all time !! even if they talk to you ;) (sarcastic)
onlyserver

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hey you are so stupid anh? no i am scori , and thats my new account you should shut the fuck your mouth cause i got banned because of you!! you are a freacking idiot, u still cause headaches! i dont know why they keep you here!

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
You are scori ?? Not wizZ (same shit) Its called Clones !! and clones are not allowed in this forum admin will check this !!+ you are saying it like you dont care ?? and wow what happened with your location on profile ?? you changed it (now its everywhere) after i noticed it and i said it ??

GAME OVER SCORI (aka wizZ) aka Alkatron aka IrapeHomelessArabs ....GAME OVER ....Ill keep tracking you everytime !!

onlyserver

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
what the fuck , man u are stupid , YES i am scori, i maybe made mistake and panther banned me because i didn't post ur logs when u tried to rip me !! .. you are a noob time waster buddy, i am not the ones u are talking about u can see that i am scori from my icq !! you shitty kid i really pitty you =) .. and believe me, IGNORE!! i won't reply to your shit

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
thanks ninja and thx for your support at least we know who is who !!
alkatron=scori

If u had the logs you wouldve post them already But there is NO LOGS+and i never made any deal with you.
Follow rules and post logs when u call someone a ripper !!
In this case your just a liar...never made a deal with you ....AND i never ripped you.

Follow rules Scori....I mean Alkatron ;)
onlyserver

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
yes i don't lie, i say i am scori .. i didn't say that u are a ripper, i said that u are a time waster and liar, and u tried in a way to rip me , u lieeeeeeeeeeeeeee can't u understand? now i am solving back my mistake, please leave me alone and i will leave u alone i never want and i won't deal with you.

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
you leave me alone ---->i never bothered you.
you -1 me always
you always wanna buy from me ----> spamming my icq !!

YOU LEAVE ME ALONE !!
onlyserver

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
:| i wanna always buy from you? u noob liar? i asked u last time bank logins yes! this is when u tried to rip me , :mad::mad:@ get lost buddy i wont reply anymore 2nd thing u liar go check ur -19 reputation i - you one time only you lie alot!

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
scori can you get in touch with me about UK email and pass?? post ICQ please