Region Blocks and T1 Verify

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
it might not be a "region block" thing but things arnt as they used to be. everyone these days is a victim of fraud one way or another. shit i had my own card skimmed and didnt even know till the bank called me. But if you get a piece from NY and the card holder just used it for gas, and then someone try and use it in TX, banks are more alert of these things and will not allow the transaction to process, dont get me wrong cause not all are like that. and then when vendor check it, its app for them, but not for us. so its basically all a game of trial and error.
I mean you said yourself you cant go spend 300 without having to go through issues, im sure theres alot of other people like that to and hense why a card also might not work.

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
I would like to know what are people on here for? were all risking I freedom shit you better be a millionaire by now as long as people been in this game. I give the benefit of the doubt that atleast 40% of this community has blewn through a million or have a million already!
how much money do you think people make? I buy nothing less then 100pcs when I shop. I have bought up to 1000pcs so bro how much money you think is made off of 1000 pcs when 600-800 pcs work for 500+ i get 70-95% on my cash out on the items I buy! I live very well drive 2 nice cars and have a beautiful condo. Shit for my age im living the American dream! Your probably one of the guys who complain to seller because you buy 5pcs and non work lol.... Shit I have friends who buy entire base! and no they dont resell they work it there self so imagine how much money they make of of 20k pcs etc...

Wow, i should be the one who should be complaining.

I just make enough to pay water and electric bills and the remaining money i spend on buying RC helicopter models that break most of the time when they crash into trees. :(

Man you are so lucky for having all that at the age of 17.

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
Wow, i should be the one who should be complaining.

I just make enough to pay water and electric bills and the remaining money i spend on buying RC helicopter models that break most of the time when they crash into trees. :(

Man you are so lucky for having all that at the age of 17.

shit bro who you buying from and where you workin at what shops?

MONEYMAN WASUP SBOE YA HERDDDDD LOL

Last edited:

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score

Work in France and we get Ukash vouchers for 50 Euros each time from little shops and cashout with exchangers.

Shit is really bad here because of 201. :(

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
Work in France and we get Ukash vouchers for 50 Euros each time from little shops and cashout with exchangers.

Shit is really bad here because of 201. :(

damn usa dont work there ? Im in US its not as good as it used to be. back in 07-10 I used to buy 20us pcs 101 and make 10-20k. Shit when I buy 10eu back then I would make 20-30k ! Shit would work for days... now i make 5-10k off 100pc but if its good 10-20k I mean thats decent but back in 07 if I would buy 100pc I probably woud make 100k off of that.

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score

MONEYMAN WASUP SBOE YA HERDDDDD LOL

What is SBOE i dont be knowin all that new age abreviations

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
back in 07-10 I used to buy 20us pcs 101 and make 10-20k. Shit when I buy 10eu back then I would make 20-30k ! Shit would work for days... now i make 5-10k off 100pc but if its good 10-20k I mean thats decent but back in 07 if I would buy 100pc I probably woud make 100k off of that.

1)
20pcs USA 101 cost around 200$ --> 500$ (depend bins,level,sellers) and you want make 10-20k $ what are x50 , x100 your starting invest $$ .
This could be happen Only if you use 5 stars base ( luxury store,5stars hotel..) fresh of the WEEK , and took in same ZIPCODE area where u wana swipe them ... Hackers,sellers cant took such base at each attempt :D this isnt Harry potter story , this is real fact and life .

PS: Dont forget the "Crisis" into US , So bank regarding more lost , and down credit line etc.. ( logic way in crisis time )

2)
now i make 5-10k off 100pc
Dunno how u choose ur bins , mix , seller but making 5000$ of swipe from 100 dumps are not so so bad .. making 50-100$ for 7-10$ invest :D
Maybe not buy base from other side of USA took from indian grocery in ghett0 :D can increase Limit of your swipe ...
But If you buy mix 100pc of classic at 700$-1k$ and made x5-x10 invest are still cool , no ? you cant be billionaire after swipinG 100 dumps :D

3)
Aslo talking about your " exploit " copied ur own card and fraud your bank , here and give details can just put more evidence for LE reading our Board .
Old ass dont care what you say , we ONLY see what u do .

:beer

Last edited:

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
1)
20pcs USA 101 cost around 200$ --> 500$ (depend bins,level,sellers) and you want make 10-20k $ what are x50 , x100 your starting invest $$ .
This could be happen Only if you use 5 stars base ( luxury store,5stars hotel..) fresh of the WEEK , and took in same ZIPCODE area where u wana swipe them ... Hackers,sellers cant took such base at each attempt :D this isnt Harry potter story , this is real fact and life .

PS: Dont forget the "Crisis" into US , So bank regarding more lost , and down credit line etc.. ( logic way in crisis time )

2)

Dunno how u choose ur bins , mix , seller but making 5000$ of swipe from 100 dumps are not so so bad .. making 50-100$ for 7-10$ invest :D
Maybe not buy base from other side of USA took from indian grocery in ghett0 :D can increase Limit of your swipe ...
But If you buy mix 100pc of classic at 700$-1k$ and made x5-x10 invest are still cool , no ? you cant be billionaire after swipinG 100 dumps :D

3)
Aslo talking about your " exploit " copied ur own card and fraud your bank , here and give details can just put more evidence for LE reading our Board .
Old ass dont care what you say , we ONLY see what u do .

:beer

Ok Expert Romeo the almighty !!!

msrv

Reaction score
Any form of carding is never been sure work. Whether it is real carding or virtual carding.
But Like one the member here said Its game of trial and error.
Sometime you succeed sometime you fail.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score