Region Blocks and T1 Verify

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
Please who makes this bullshit up.... Majority of the time when people sell dumps they generate t1 anyway its never the real original.

There is no original t1 verify or region blocks man, why do you people believe this dumb shit! These Vendors just sell us trash ass work! That is all the truth. Then they make up all these things so we can not bitch or get refunds.

let me break this down real quick

1st time I got my own credit card with citibank with 3k limit, Every swipe approved never called for authorization even when I used out of country for shops or cash advances! Then 1 day I wake up make copy of my own card and give to friend to use in another state, he max out limit they refund me.

Afew months later my limit increases to 5k, I do the same thing but except this time they call me after afew swipes. I say it wasnt me they refund money and send new card.

3rd time He wasnt even able to swipe in my own neighborhood with out call for authorization because my account went into High Fraud Account! Meaning the bank thinks I live in a high fraud area that gets my # when I shop. So now even if i go to a store I usually shop at I still have to call for over $300 even if I shop there every friday and spend 1k!

These sellers just sell us bullshit and make all types of excuses for it!

I test all these methods all the time, want to see that T1 verify doesnt exist and region blocks... Make a copy of your real credit card if you have one, make a dumb t1 name and send it to a friend in Africa! You want to know why cards didnt work ? Because its trash from seller! Point Period!

Last edited:

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
Well, first of all most competent pple in dumps biz do have the ability to log the track1, but not always. So tr1 are mostly authentic.
Second if you believe that the changing landscape of instore is due to vendors, perhaps u should consider getting dumps urself.
Either way bitchin about aint helping any1

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
Well, first of all most competent pple in dumps biz do have the ability to log the track1, but not always. So tr1 are mostly authentic.
Second if you believe that the changing landscape of instore is due to vendors, perhaps u should consider getting dumps urself.
Either way bitchin about aint helping any1

I never said Me and im not complaining I just letting the community know because I keep seeing people post about Region Blocks and T1 Verify! and btw my mini123 does me fine. You would go broke if you just boght from vendors here and didnt have a skimmer out. Every vendor on here I have worked with is inconsistent. When I say that i say i have never had a order everytime i was satisfied with! in 08-10 the most I dumps I would buy was 20 because they were all doing 1k+ on a bad day! I remember when t2 used to sell $55 classic because he knew you would make atleast 1k off of his product and we would. Now I barely make 5-10k off a 100pc

av9966

Carder
Reaction score
you try 1 bin and you make a comment about all bins.. Of course there is difference between dumps from dollar store and dumps from jewelry store.. Now the base you receive is pure luck unless you know your vendor enough that he will share region data. The banks are now more advanced then 1 year back and that is just course of fraud. you already set pattern to spend on your card.. try receiving new card spend only 200 then 3 months later spend 1k see what happens.. everyone and their mother is using dumps.. naturally this is the course for dumps give it 1 more year you wont be able to buy toilet paper without being in your zipcode.

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
you try 1 bin and you make a comment about all bins.. Of course there is difference between dumps from dollar store and dumps from jewelry store.. Now the base you receive is pure luck unless you know your vendor enough that he will share region data. The banks are now more advanced then 1 year back and that is just course of fraud. you already set pattern to spend on your card.. try receiving new card spend only 200 then 3 months later spend 1k see what happens.. everyone and their mother is using dumps.. naturally this is the course for dumps give it 1 more year you wont be able to buy toilet paper without being in your zipcode.

lol bro I get dumps from stadiums, 10star hotels, Apple Store, Very high end restaurants etc.... trust me I know what im talking about also I did most of my cards atleast 1x My credit score is 783-795 based on all 3 scores! I have over 15 credit card and 5k being my lowest limit and 30k limit being a known bin we all used before which is 414720 ! << which I used closed to 20k to get off and disputing the charges! I have alot of friends with high limit cards etc, lawyers, accountants etc and I have used there cards etc same shit!

You be surprised who would let you skim there card especially in a time like this when they know they can not be held accountable for it! I have done black cards etc got 300k off.

Last edited:

Jokero

Carder
Reaction score
got 300k off

no dump is gonna give you to spend 300k. if you get really lucky and get Lebron's or Kobe's card, then yeah, you will get caught. they will find you for that kind of money, no matter how hard you try to get away, and as you said you are still in US.

credit score is 783-795

total bullshit. you cannot have above 730-750 with that much fraud in your account, and you said you maxed out and charged back your cc 3 times.

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
no dump is gonna give you to spend 300k. if you get really lucky and get Lebron's or Kobe's card, then yeah, you will get caught. they will find you for that kind of money, no matter how hard you try to get away, and as you said you are still in US.

total bullshit. you cannot have above 730-750 with that much fraud in your account, and you said you maxed out and charged back your cc 3 times.

actually i had very good results once with a amex that pulled 60k over 3 days . theres still that 1 random card you'll get here and there that just kicks non stop . rare but it happens .

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
actually i had very good results once with a amex that pulled 60k over 3 days . theres still that 1 random card you'll get here and there that just kicks non stop . rare but it happens .

And when it happens its usually an Amex ;)

av9966

Carder
Reaction score
I think they call them trap cards hmm maybe honey pots ?

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score

Are you fucking kidding me ??? The black card I used was a friend of mines who knew what I was doing when he let me make a copy of it! Also that doesnt lower your score! I pay for credit score monitoring on my Amex and Discover card, I see everything and that doesnt lower my score! Dont be a hater man just try what works for you.

Last edited:

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
Why do all you kids always cry about T1.

I never even used it once since i started carding.

Maybe there's difference between US and EU? :confused:

80% of the vendors are good on this forum because i know what bins to buy unless the T2 itself is generated which i do check with newly registered vendors.

My formula:

Know your bins -> Buy fresh stuff from new updates -> don't fucking use any checker, buy $2.00 coffee to check -> Purchase under $1K multiple transactions -> MAKE $$$$$$$

Hope i am making sense LOL! popcorn

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
Why do all you kids always cry about T1.

I never even used it once since i started carding.

Maybe there's difference between US and EU? :confused:

80% of the vendors are good on this forum because i know what bins to buy unless the T2 itself is generated which i do check with newly registered vendors.

My formula:

Know your bins -> Buy fresh stuff from new updates -> don't fucking use any checker, buy $2.00 coffee to check -> Purchase under $1K multiple transactions -> MAKE $$$$$$$

Hope i am making sense LOL! popcorn

Bro in US if you dont have T1 in certain stores it wont work it will say like error or something and or you will get slammed on your head and locked up lol....

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
Bro in US if you dont have T1 in certain stores it wont work it will say like error or something and or you will get slammed on your head and locked up lol....

You are better off buying skimmed dumps than.

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
I believe u ghetto dude these vendors chat. Shit I have traveled the world m with mu many cards I have never ever had a region lock never heard of personally I think it's just a excuse for the vendor to do his thing.

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
yes, yet another forum millionaire :D they spinning nigga they spinnin!

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
yes, yet another forum millionaire :D they spinning nigga they spinnin!

I would like to know what are people on here for? were all risking I freedom shit you better be a millionaire by now as long as people been in this game. I give the benefit of the doubt that atleast 40% of this community has blewn through a million or have a million already!
how much money do you think people make? I buy nothing less then 100pcs when I shop. I have bought up to 1000pcs so bro how much money you think is made off of 1000 pcs when 600-800 pcs work for 500+ i get 70-95% on my cash out on the items I buy! I live very well drive 2 nice cars and have a beautiful condo. Shit for my age im living the American dream! Your probably one of the guys who complain to seller because you buy 5pcs and non work lol.... Shit I have friends who buy entire base! and no they dont resell they work it there self so imagine how much money they make of of 20k pcs etc...

Last edited: