Region Block

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
Like the title say when in comes to dumps, region block are as common as white on rice. I have put alot of time and effort to get plastic to go instore and walk away with nothing because of the carp. I doubt it exist but is there a way around this or a way to minimize having your dumps decline because of region blocks. Thanks

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
look for the bank that has the most branch in your city/state then check online do some research on wich bins they are ,then only buy those bins...

shafapak

Reaction score
look for the bank that has the most branch in your city/state then check online do some research on wich bins they are ,then only buy those bins...[/I AM FACING VERY BAD SITUATIONS......I SPEND A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY TO SEARCH BINS WHICH WORKS GOOD IN MY REGION THAN THE BIN IS OK ONE DAY AND SAME BIN BLOCK NEXT DAY.........CAN ANY BODY TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO?? WHY BIN BLOCK VERY QUICLY IN ONE REGIN??:rolleyes::eek::(

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i suggest you ask your friends and partners for their cards to check their respective BINs, those BINs are almost guaranteed to work
then look the BIN up in a site like binchecker.com
after that, you should lookup for other BINs from the same bank, in a bin database or ask a vendor for their binlist.
so per 1 BIN you get from your friends, theres a good possibility for you to get 2-4 others from the same bank by making some research online.