Recent Clones of Rippers.

Ninja

Reaction score
Its not a news what we're using clone detection system to avoid ppl getting scammed by returning Rippers.

Usually i write about clones when blacklist finishes.
But i was really surprised what this person keep coming back after being tagged as ripper.
Here is some of his clones - they belongs to one person.
So keep a eye on them:

cartel

Другие ники у этого пользователя:

Hacker
bizcentre
dau123
Peks1
Team6
dollargreed
BotnetsLibertyReserve
LloydBanksTheHungerForMor
LuciferianOccult
Go0dwInD
Profesional
developer
nhoxquay92

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
good job bro, keep them exposed :)

blaze1101

Reaction score
There is something wrong here. Couple of guys I know myself have been listed here with total ripper , thats this guy having accounts like BotnetsLibertyReserve, LloydBanksTheHungerForMor, LuciferianOccult, Go0dwInD, Profesional, developer.

Then, I know bizcentre, Hacker, dau123 and they are totally different people from each other.

So conclusion
1) either bug in the tracker
2) mass brute forcing from a noob.

Ninja

Reaction score
I dont have time to put EVERY nickname here.
But sometimes ill do - so u can see history in your ICQs and post something interested about rippers.
:D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:50 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:45 AM ----------

blaze1101
No error can be possible, believe me.
We're banning such clowns for years.
And even initiated FOR FUN a investigation to find other proofs than our clones (same LR accounts, mixed ICQ numbers, other proofs).
And allways we was right.

Yes, mass brute force is possible - but if person put weak password and doesnt care about identity (lost password due trojan infection or entered the board from dedicated server which is monitored by crooks) - means he dont care about his own reputation, and to be honest i wont care about him.

PS. Maybe you will tell me something about yourself? Lol.
U was here from 12.2011 but your first post is today - when i was banned all that bunch of clones (means this person checkd his accounts from notepad)? And one of ur 2 initial posts after 1 year of silience in this topic.
I dont see you in our clone system - but u looks veeeery fishy. :)

blaze1101

Reaction score
I dont have time to put EVERY nickname here.
But sometimes ill do - so u can see history in your ICQs and post something interested about rippers.
:D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:50 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:45 AM ----------

blaze1101
No error can be possible, believe me.
We're banning such clowns for years.
And even initiated FOR FUN a investigation to find other proofs than our clones (same LR accounts, mixed ICQ numbers, other proofs).
And allways we was right.

Yes, mass brute force is possible - but if person put weak password and doesnt care about identity (lost password due trojan infection or entered the board from dedicated server which is monitored by crooks) - means he dont care about his own reputation, and to be honest i wont care about him.

PS. Maybe you will tell me something about yourself? Lol.
U was here from 12.2011 but your first post is today - when i was banned all that bunch of clones (means this person checkd his accounts from notepad)? And one of ur 2 initial posts after 1 year of silience in this topic.
I dont see you in our clone system - but u looks veeeery fishy. :)

I am the one very fishy now? A professional like you should know that keeping silence is the best practice in this game. I love to play it silent, and this is the only thread I replied because it interests me alot as people I have done business with have been listed.

Ninja

Reaction score
So you was silienced for year and decided to expose yourself on public with useless post about weight of embosser and another post was here. lol This called real professional. :D

Anyway: here is simple thing:

1. Today this thread about selling winlocker was closed by me because some of clones listed in that list was replied as buyers and seller which looks VERY same as you started moaning what i have done wrong thing.
2. I understand that and his frustration coz he made fake replies from clones and wanted to rip ppl, but i have stopped it for now.
3. He came to chat asking for my jabber and when he recieved no reply - came to my icq.
4. Recieved no answer he sent me PM and ive made this topic.
5. After that you came here 15mins and write all that things.

Anyway - i dont see solid proof what u're clone, dont have records about you but i will watch your steps closely.

Ninja

Reaction score
lol.
Im glad what ive made that post.
And this is just coincidence what both of those person is in same thread.
Sweet day. :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:15 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:12 AM ----------

PS. Edited ur post. Damn ))))) Man you have final whistle.