Reading Pin off the chip

Ninja

Reaction score
Hmm. Nice news.
But another question - if card got only chip without magstripe - there is STILL no way to write the chip.
So if card doesnt have fallback posibility - its useless.

akash.biz007

Reaction score
i know what you guys talking about , its a frequency layer chip goes middle of the smart card slot such as 3070, what it does, its takes the pin only from freqency, but the tracks will be 200% decripted by 3070, so its only used for to get pin, but evey pos has differency frequency you to have to figure it out what frequency each pinpads are :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:19 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:10 PM ----------

The one i seen you dont need to bypass shit or insert a chip or anything...I have heard of the chip one as well, where you insert it like the old chip and it collects tracks plus the pin straight from the chip....But i am talking about a thin circuit board that goes inside and does this same thing but you dont need to open the pos up, you just pop it on like a skimmer...

hey i know which one ur talking about, you dont have to bypass 3070 all u have to put a mouth slot like 3070 to cover up, but i know who designed it, i even met him and did an experment, but lost touch with him, but as i explained, he used freqency circuit board layer, but his doesnt take tracks from the circrut board, CB used only to get pin but thats so stupid, the piece PayPal witht he glue can anytime comes off, and its not bluetooth download its few hours battery life, and to get tracks they used head im sure not the 3mm less then 3mm can be 1mm custom designed..

and also i designed the mouth slot exactly like 3070 0ne with same color black and grey, but not with the circuit board, reason i can put membrane to get the pin out if it, but i will be selling this soon in tdot, i wont release this untill i get my frequency chip to get tracks 2 ( this project on process) , so in two weeks from now on, i will have it in hand :) then i will let u know guys, and i actually tested it , its works 100% fine ( that i dont have to use the head to get track 2 , but i will get exactly what tracks 2 has from frequency ), and i know this what they use in mtl the arab guys to get the track, i try to contact them to get me pieces, they ignored me, because they dont wannt to sell, they know they can make mill of it :( but they r doing for 50% now :( but now they going to be surprised ther is a genious in tdot acutally have it own :p

if u guys dont believe ask "tdotwire6" i acutally showed to him in person :) he knows what im talking about :)

Last edited:

posledniq

Carder
Reaction score
I work ehit this here. But is because here are static chip different from other countries. So the track 2 we grab from chip. Works to cash in atm.
In eu is ambiguous this . And obsolet.
Here in south america we still working those way

If have some advanced user to exchange some chip pin emv inf. Please contact me.
We are tring to develope a program to write the chip. This program also exist here. But i have not access to this already
Pvt message only for real people

I am on this and I know there are chip & stripe readers & writers around here..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:57 PM ----------

Isn't it mx53-m2 working thou
Mag-Strip-Reader-and-IC-Chip-Card-Reader-Writer-Combo-MX53-M2-SC-.jpg

" http://szhcct.en.made-in-china.com/...hip-Card-Reader-Writer-Combo-MX53-M2-SC-.html "

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:02 PM ----------

Isn't it mx53-m2 working thou
Mag-Strip-Reader-and-IC-Chip-Card-Reader-Writer-Combo-MX53-M2-SC-.jpg

" http://szhcct.en.made-in-china.com/...hip-Card-Reader-Writer-Combo-MX53-M2-SC-.html "

:::

Carder
Reaction score
so now that there busted its gonna be hard to get this technology, do you have any leads on this tropic dumps?

tropicdumps

Carder
Reaction score
here in brazil they are sale a chip u connect in the bottom and they capture all chip + pin , but , now here have just 2 banks working whit this , other have change dda technology , and the magstripe differ from the chip .
But yes , is a technic used to force offline validation .

nstein

Carder
Reaction score
you guys are 50% right 50% false
you will not find answer on forums