Reading Pin off the chip

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
According to a few local people in my country (canada) there is a new gas skimmer that apparently goes on the inside that can read the PIN off the 201 chip itself.

To me this makes no sense, but theres more then 1 person saying that there is such a thing available so I was wondering if anyone else here has heard of it or has access to it?

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Maybe they talk about Hacking Dumps on EMV transaction with Pins .
Already see that on Hybrid Pos ( who get TRack2 for Chip and TR2 from magstripe ) and come with Pin code , BUT coz they are a "BUT" MOST of TR2 from chip was different as TR2 from Magstripe , usually they have 3 different digits as Magstripe Track2 ( CVV2) .
ex:
TR2 from chip = 4567XXXXXXX=1212XXX123456789
TR2 from Magstripe= 4567XXXX=1212XX123000789

So when u try read it by Magstripe , POS or ATM transaction Refused !!!

I think Friend from Canada have doing something like that !! but lil bit old in EU !!
and EU 201 have 95% Different Chip&Magstripe TR2 .

That only the reason a lot of EU dumps was approved on checker on format CC=EXP and declined on full track checking or POS .

Arigold: Good luck on your project :)

Ninja

Reaction score
Yes, post update. about this.

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
Lot of stuff going on recently in canada , a relative of a friend here claims that he knows a team over there capable working chip cards the worst part about is that these 2 guys are pretty stupid cant really explain what they heard or being told , when they told me about it i just said that maybe the people he knew just cashout over old atms etc but the guy also say they work on pos also :S maybe these is related to what your saying ?

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
bro i think what ur talking about is a device which sits between card and chip contacts on the machine and reads the pin as its being sent from gas pos to the card... i heard of something similar which is very microscopic circuit which can be installed

Yes this is exactly what Im talking about.
Anybody have any leads on such a thing?

tropicdumps

Carder
Reaction score
I work ehit this here. But is because here are static chip different from other countries. So the track 2 we grab from chip. Works to cash in atm.
In eu is ambiguous this . And obsolet.
Here in south america we still working those way

If have some advanced user to exchange some chip pin emv inf. Please contact me.
We are tring to develope a program to write the chip. This program also exist here. But i have not access to this already
Pvt message only for real people

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
The day i see the banks ahead of the criminals i will be very surprised.

bt4cc

RIPPER
Reaction score
Some guys here that i know are installing a skimmer device on most of the gas stations pos's , this one is reading as card is inserted and not swiped. Most of this models used are 3070's , as card is inserted now we are reading magnetic and chip.Clients are still using this pos and it's online so transaction will be processed and pin is captured as long as tracks of chip and magnetic stripe = 100 % cashout.

Now what i heard as well...is on each transaction that a person do in a store or any payment system while using his card...the numbers =(tracks) of chip will change automaticaly to another number so the track that you collected (of the chip) won't be good anymore unless person didn't use his card at ANY other place.

So method in canada is working...no need to open pos and jump boobies traps,install,etc...
they are only adding an additional part that u plug on 3070 at bottom where chip is this one is almost untoticiable.

This one is capturing ORIGINAL tracks of magnetic stripe and chip in case person swipe somewhere else and track of chip changes.

Did anyone was able to wright a chip yet ? :)
All this will be tested when someone will be able to answer my question above.

:)

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, I've heard of this for the 3070 aswell.
However, I find it hard to believe that people could make this and not have it be advertised over a diverse forum such as C.PRO or .SU yet.

I understand people like to keep their secrets, but I kno 3 REALLY good developers/designers off this site, and even they havent figured this out yet.

Does anyone here have access to this technology yet?

abram007

Carder
Reaction score
These are the most advanced chip based attacks i know about,
documented by the university of cambridge
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/security/banking/interceptor/

somewhere on the site can be found the yes man attack,
where on pos terminals any pin is authentificated locally (so no luck on atm-s).

anyone with real info, keep up the topic.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:31 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:30 PM ----------

Last edited:

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
These are the most advanced chip based attacks i know about,
documented by the university of cambridge
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/security/banking/interceptor/

somewhere on the site can be found the yes man attack,
where on pos terminals any pin is authentificated locally (so no luck on atm-s).

anyone with real info, keep up the topic.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:31 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:30 PM ----------

Abram007 , the "YES CARD" loop no longer works as far i know , it was very popular among UK carders. I had a friend that know all about it but these person its on "vacation" for long time if you know what i mean :(

:::

Carder
Reaction score
I have seen the ingenico one but the fuckers dont want to sell it...it goes over the slot and has a really thin circuit board that captures the pin off the chip and a reader to read the digits you need from the magstripe. to be honest it doesnt look to great when its placed on and i heard it already got busted once. There is also rumour of a gaspump one which would be perfect...Just need to get that circuit board the rest is a normal skimmer.

Frank_abigale

RIPPER
Reaction score
confirmation

im not here to brag amout my work but i can confirm what 1 member said that theres a new way to get infos from 3070 ... one thing he doesnt know is u still need to bypass and insert chip in it the only thing is we add a similliar piece in bottm that can take the stripe for cc with pin and debit , but the main issue is we cant work the cards because every atm in mtl ask for chip so send work in states ,asia ,to withdraw ... the chip is not static so it always changes so we cant copy yet for now till someone can figure out ... but for now the new technique so far so go few peeps have acces to it because it was prototype but now we can confirm it works only for 3070 ingenico .... dont be fool by people that tell u they have not on the market only few peeps have acces if ur from mtl ,tdot van holla at me !pm i can show u wat im talking about .. thanx

Some guys here that i know are installing a skimmer device on most of the gas stations pos's , this one is reading as card is inserted and not swiped. Most of this models used are 3070's , as card is inserted now we are reading magnetic and chip.Clients are still using this pos and it's online so transaction will be processed and pin is captured as long as tracks of chip and magnetic stripe = 100 % cashout.

Now what i heard as well...is on each transaction that a person do in a store or any payment system while using his card...the numbers =(tracks) of chip will change automaticaly to another number so the track that you collected (of the chip) won't be good anymore unless person didn't use his card at ANY other place.

So method in canada is working...no need to open pos and jump boobies traps,install,etc...
they are only adding an additional part that u plug on 3070 at bottom where chip is this one is almost untoticiable.

This one is capturing ORIGINAL tracks of magnetic stripe and chip in case person swipe somewhere else and track of chip changes.

Did anyone was able to wright a chip yet ? :)
All this will be tested when someone will be able to answer my question above.

:)

:::

Carder
Reaction score
im not here to brag amout my work but i can confirm what 1 member said that theres a new way to get infos from 3070 ... one thing he doesnt know is u still need to bypass and insert chip in it the only thing is we add a similliar piece in bottm that can take the stripe for cc with pin and debit , but the main issue is we cant work the cards because every atm in mtl ask for chip so send work in states ,asia ,to withdraw ... the chip is not static so it always changes so we cant copy yet for now till someone can figure out ... but for now the new technique so far so go few peeps have acces to it because it was prototype but now we can confirm it works only for 3070 ingenico .... dont be fool by people that tell u they have not on the market only few peeps have acces if ur from mtl ,tdot van holla at me !pm i can show u wat im talking about .. thanx

The one i seen you dont need to bypass shit or insert a chip or anything...I have heard of the chip one as well, where you insert it like the old chip and it collects tracks plus the pin straight from the chip....But i am talking about a thin circuit board that goes inside and does this same thing but you dont need to open the pos up, you just pop it on like a skimmer...

MARSHO2

Reaction score
i am from canada i jave seen both device for gas stations and 3070 ingenico.i have pictires and soft to dowload and decrype info.they selling device for 20 k. i know people who is working with this skimmer .

darky

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Maybe they talk about Hacking Dumps on EMV transaction with Pins .
Already see that on Hybrid Pos ( who get TRack2 for Chip and TR2 from magstripe ) and come with Pin code , BUT coz they are a "BUT" MOST of TR2 from chip was different as TR2 from Magstripe , usually they have 3 different digits as Magstripe Track2 ( CVV2) .
ex:
TR2 from chip = 4567XXXXXXX=1212XXX123456789
TR2 from Magstripe= 4567XXXX=1212XX123000789

So when u try read it by Magstripe , POS or ATM transaction Refused !!!

I think Friend from Canada have doing something like that !! but lil bit old in EU !!
and EU 201 have 95% Different Chip&Magstripe TR2 .

That only the reason a lot of EU dumps was approved on checker on format CC=EXP and declined on full track checking or POS .

Arigold: Good luck on your project :)

iCVV is on the chip so you cant use the data u get from the chip on a mag card... (iCVV is usually 999 or 000)