Read it First BADB Arrested

Reaction score
this is a drop name they were following person i dont think he is stupid to have ppl send money on his name n maksik got set up.........

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:20 PM ----------

remember he was first with website from ukraine.......n to top it off we never hear news about a1support i miss him he was the best

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:21 PM ----------

ppl get funny with to much money n dont know how to act

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
its very Sad. I totally agree with ya Capac, Get a Life Yuehan and be ashamed of ya self. I have BADB will be safe.

michaeljor

RIPPER
Reaction score
BadB was doing bad business in the end with me.....but jail time is promised to us all. He's young and he will not be down for long.

Vendors be good to all your customers because nobody is out of reach.

Reaction score
yeah f@#k that bum crying for 1,500usd why dont you worry bout jail time,ask urself who jack site n are they coming,,.......worry bout safety cause none of us safe

VasiliyPupkin

Carder
Reaction score
How miserable are u in a scale from 1 to 100??

i answer for u : 1000000!

How hell u can cry 1500 euro lost when the man is approx to eat 12 years in jail?? maybe u want go in france and ask police to speak with him to ask money back? or just u can go to judge to ask remboursment too??

fuck bro, how hell u have to show howmuch MISERABLE u are?? be ashamed for urself and in da morning when look the mirror spit, is the only thing that ppl like u deserve....

yuehan is Chinese and to much of a noob. Why so surprised? :p

yuehan

Reaction score
CAPAC, Hello, I do not know will hurt others, I have modified the thread, sorry.

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
CAPAC, Hello, I do not know will hurt others, I have modified the thread, sorry.

Fuck him man if it was his money you know he would be busting some ones nut.

Man Capac was so late with shit he is the last person on this planet to comment on how you react when u lost money on BB site.

Mind you i never like to see anyone end up inside. BB was not a nice dude he took your money and if you had problems, good luck with refunds and shit.

Anyway should some one be trying to figure out this buyer was from the SS and out them? You know they still lurking.

saruman

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
is this some vendors feeling sorry for each other? lmao
why someone should be ashamed of himself for his money and not to think for mr badb was busted, maybe bring him some flowers and some smokes in jail?
Its too bad he got arrested , i dont wish this to anyone, not even my enemies BUT
WHO THE FUCK CARES? everybody is on his own in this game, all i care is my pocket and myself, if i go down i know none will care abut me or cry after me, if someone gets busted is his problem not mine, badb got busted because he was careless, not because of me or you or you or anyone...thats what you get when you feel superior and untouchable.

@live

Professional
Reaction score
why someone should be ashamed of himself for his money and not to think for mr badb was busted, maybe bring him some flowers and some smokes in jail?
Its too bad he got arrested , i dont wish this to anyone, not even my enemies BUT
WHO THE FUCK CARES? everybody is on his own in this game, all i care is my pocket and myself, if i go down i know none will care abut me or cry after me, if someone gets busted is his problem not mine, badb got busted because he was careless, not because of me or you or you or anyone...thats what you get when you feel superior and untouchable.

Tell u the thing -- when we talk about or between freedom and time inside being - money is nothing , if he (yuehan) was a little bit clever , he never kept that money on his balance in the shop , all of us do here and there some kind of buisness which is not really clean one by law , so none of us know what gonna be later or sooner with him , this was the shop of dumps not a doughnuts , use ur brain - add ur money - spent them straight away , get ur tracks and ur money safe. and u dont need to blame someone bcoz ur own stupidity.;)
And it's a shame.

C

capac

me cares.
i helped more than one ppl from around sending money in jail.
i trust in karma law, thats all.

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
wow everyone is taking this pretty lightly, fail to forget .biz .su is under the microscope of the whole carding scene?

linuser

Reaction score
if you guys remember shadowcrew and their fate.....trust no one and be paranoid for your own security....

BlackSwipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
Alot of users are LE, and if they have high rep mysteriously most likely LE. They have location in pensalvania and work together and try to take over the site.

Badb was really arrogant just like capac and also HALF ripper. Why is it vendors become so rude these days? Maybe cuz people start buggin them alot but also people are the one's who have money to buy product.

C

capac

Bro, dont think i like to be rude... u guessed right bro, TONS, and when i say TONS i mean like 50 or more ppl DAYLY add me and start bug or asking samples or speaking half hours and after try to scam me etc etc.. imagine that... lot of ppl buy 1 dump and even if worked good stress for a replace etc...

THAT the fuking motivation me/we are rudes sometime bro, not coz we like it..
from other side is hard to detect the "good" from the "bad" and sometimes i admit i treath bad way who dont deserve and for that i ask excuse bro...

normally returning ppl that dont search each time to fuck me/us receive other treathment....

i think the prob is that i have avs. on open forum ... but soon i willl evanish....

PEACE!

Alot of users are LE, and if they have high rep mysteriously most likely LE. They have location in pensalvania and work together and try to take over the site.

Badb was really arrogant just like capac and also HALF ripper. Why is it vendors become so rude these days? Maybe cuz people start buggin them alot but also people are the one's who have money to buy product.

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
too bad ppl like BadB goes down.even more badly is that ppl like yuehan or how the fuck his nickname was, CAN work with vendors like BB!thats why in a serious theft buss like this one sellers shall !!S E L E C T!! ppls to work with (buyers).of course, the noobs problem will never end.they will bring down every damn buss that can be made online simply cauze they have access to these things like all of us.see the case of the ebay.years back i personally saw the major part posting on ebay without socks or shit.using internet caffes they thought it is all ok cauze they cant get caught working for there.BUT NONE OF THEM COULDNT THINK FOR A SECOND THAT EVEN IF THEY WONT GET CAUGHT THEY ARE RUINING A NICE SITUATION OF MAKING MONEY! stupids are everywhere and the sad part is that we have to get used to it.so we did! AND ITS WRONG !!
YUEHAN, read a bit more of what happened to BADB (one of the biggest dumps providers ).somewhere i saw written that badb was advertising his merchandise on carderplanet (years back) and currently on c.su my dear!!oh i ment my DEER!!you stupid fuckhead..kowning HERE WE HAVE ACTIVE LE, u come and comment about ur lazy money left on d.name.if u are not feeling sorry for the guy at least u shall feel sorry for u little guy!u are actually saying : HEY, IM ONE OF THE GUYS BUYING FROM HIM, COME AND GET ME!! maybe is not much thing if u are good covering traces WICH I STRONGLY DOUBT!! no more words addressed to you.just go fuck yourself.or kill yourself better!!

about badb, who known him better knows that the man was old school.one of the big sellers that was still kicking even if lately he had problems with his merchandise quality.CAPAC has a point, those who worked with him cover ur fucking traces.even if i doubt badb will talk that much.if they wanna get some of the buyers there they can do it without badb help.they can use the info found on d.name(overtaken by them in my oppinion).but their target was badb..they cant follow all the clients badb had there.
really sorry for badb.another giant got down..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:17 PM ----------

yuehan, see what i mean ??

"According to the indictment, Horohorin was the subject of an undercover investigation by U.S. Secret Service agents. Horohorin, who is a citizen of Israel and the Ukraine, allegedly used online criminal forums such as "CarderPlanet" and "csu" to sell stolen credit card information, known as "dumps," to online purchasers around the world..."

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2010/August/10-crm-921.html

take a look here..maybe u change ur mind before moving ur fingers on the keyboard and shoot out every crap that cross your limited-activity brain.
Im really curious who is the "MasterSplyntr" between us.I really have a message for him but i better stay quiet.
be carefull guys,open those fucking eyes of yours.
p e a c e