RDP importance and VDI

hg1217

Reaction score
What role does RDP exactly play if SOCKS5 can make ur ip the same as victims'.
If for hiding MAC isn't virtual machine enough ?

Can you ignore RDP and safely card ?
How safe is carding with virtual machine with WIN10 without RDP stuff.

TY

Neysa

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
my question

CUK77

Professional
Reaction score
Antifraud systems can detect using standard ports:
- Virtual machines
- RDP
- SSH Tunnels
- Proxy socks5
Carding is possible along the chain:
- Base + RDP
- Base + RDP + socks5
- Base + socks5
Each additional link in the chain enhances security and anonymity.
It is not at all necessary to use RDP + socks5
In addition, the provider's vpn can be introduced into this chain.

Does a virtual machine Hide MAC address?
Yes, the MAC address ranges that are used by virtual machines all over the world are reused. However, MAC addresses only need to be unique on the local layer 2 network. Anything on the other side of a router doesn't know or care what your local MAC addresses are.

Do virtual machines change your MAC address?
Avoiding MAC Changes.
To avoid changes in the MAC address automatically assigned to a virtual machine, you must not move the virtual machine's configuration file. Moving it to a different host computer or even moving it to a different location on the same host computer changes the MAC address.

What is a virtual MAC address used for?
The Virtual MAC address allows the High Availability pair to share the same MAC address, which dramatically reduces convergence time following a failover. Convergence time is the amount of time it takes for the devices in a network to adapt their routing tables to the changes introduced by high availability.

How do I create a new MAC address on a virtual machine?
In the vSphere Client inventory, right-click the virtual machine and click Edit Settings. Click the Hardware tab and select the virtual network adapter for the virtual machine. Under MAC Address, click Manual and enter a unique MAC address. Click OK.

Can two virtual machines have the same MAC address?
A MAC needs to be unique on the network. We can set a static MAC for the VM, however you cannot have the same MAC address for two machines.

How do I find my virtual MAC address?
Select Edit Settings from the menu. The Virtual machine properties dialog opens. Make sure that Hardware tab is selected and select Network adapter 1 from the hardware list. The MAC Address pane on the right shows the MAC address of your virtual machine.

How do I add a MAC address to my extender router?
Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button. Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item. The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.

It is not necessary to use RDP in carding. But carding works best if you work with a home RDP.
Card security does not depend on this. It is important to select the RDP closest to the address of the cardholder.
RDP can be replaced with socks5, ssh tunnel, vpn.
In this case, it is important that the IP address matches the cardholder (as close as possible to him).

Carding from a virtual machine is possible, but for this you need to configure socks5 in the browser.
It is undesirable to do carding from a virtual machine as from the basics.
You can replace the virtual machine with an antidetect browser, since it performs the same role and results from it are much better and more efficient.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost

TY
I'm sick and tired of repeating this, don't use virtual machine, don't use anti detect, don't use fingerprint browser, don't use VPN, don't combine socks and RDP. Just use one of them . The best is to use public wifi with Firefox

hg1217

Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of repeating this, don't use virtual machine, don't use anti detect, don't use fingerprint browser, don't use VPN, don't combine socks and RDP. Just use one of them . The best is to use public wifi with Firefox
What about the device, would purchasing a burner android phone be wise ?

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost