Quick Question

ftaccount

Reaction score
Beginner here. I have everything i need to start except the x2 emv 3.0 2024 software as I assume that is the only one that works. Anyone know where I can find the software which isn't a virus or outdated. I apologize if this has been asked numerous times.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. There are about 5 suppliers in the "Unverified Advertising" section, but they are all unverified.
If you find EMV software and buy from them, then make the transaction through a reliable "Escrow Service".
You can also ask the guys who have this software, but they ask about various errors and problems when using it. You can find their questions in the “Real Carding” section.

ftaccount

Reaction score
Thank you for the response, so to confirm there are no free x2 emv softwares out there including the one that is posted on here from septmber 2023.

DailyPape228

Buyer
Reaction score
Telegram
@LiveDealerz
Beginner here. I have everything i need to start except the x2 emv 3.0 2024 software as I assume that is the only one that works. Anyone know where I can find the software which isn't a virus or outdated. I apologize if this has been asked numerous times.
Can you provide us with the necessary equipment you use?