Quick question?

Jefe0913

Professional
Reaction score
I see a lot of carders carding bills, flights, & hotels…is this safe? I never understood how people did this w/o getting caught? Obviously I wouldn’t do it for myself but will this result in someone knocking on the hotel door asking the “customer” to leave? Could it get someone kicked off a flight?

ricky neutron

Carder
Reaction score
Telegram
@rickyneutron
when u do a clean job you have nothing to be afraid of plus u put whoever will use ticket as guest as in u booking for someone with your card which is normal

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Me on flight booking

Last edited by a moderator:

Jefe0913

Professional
Reaction score
when u do a clean job you have nothing to be afraid of plus u put whoever will use ticket as guest as in u booking for someone with your card which is normal
I would like for you to be my mentor, is there any way you can prove you’re legit?

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Many carders sell hotels and air tickets to clients for 30-50% of the price. Excursions and car rentals are also sold.
The issue of safety is very important in these areas.
According to statistics, only 5% of clients have problems, which is why carding hotels and air tickets is so popular.
In order not to ruin your vacation and flight, clients are advised to have cash with them in order to settle the issue on the spot.
Many carders travel the world this way and never get caught.

ricky neutron

Carder
Reaction score
Telegram
@rickyneutron
Maybe some screenshots of you helping others…I’m only asking because you’re kinda new to the forum
contact me on tele let me send you proofs @rickyneutron and some recent successful jobs

TravelBorsh

Reaction score
Many carders sell hotels and air tickets to clients for 30-50% of the price. Excursions and car rentals are also sold.
The issue of safety is very important in these areas.
According to statistics, only 5% of clients have problems, which is why carding hotels and air tickets is so popular.
In order not to ruin your vacation and flight, clients are advised to have cash with them in order to settle the issue on the spot.
Many carders travel the world this way and never get caught.
It’s crucial to be cautious when dealing with carders, as safety is a major concern. Always have cash on hand to resolve any issues directly. For a safer and more reliable way to plan your travels, consider using reputable sources. If you’re planning a trip to the Czech Republic, you might find this guide helpful: what to do in Liberec.

KeepTrying

no mountain lions will be attacking me in my boat
Reaction score
contact me on tele let me send you proofs @rickyneutron and some recent successful jobs
why is this guy not banned yet? can 1 admin prove he is legit ? he says he is mentor and he says that everywhere and he is not banned yet and his profile is new.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
why is this guy not banned yet? can 1 admin prove he is legit ? he says he is mentor and he says that everywhere and he is not banned yet and his profile is new.
He doesn't sell anything.
It doesn't violate forum rules.
He teaches carding for free.
Why do you want to ban him?
If he tries to deceive you or sell you something, then the admin will ban him.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
He doesn't sell anything.
It doesn't violate forum rules.
He teaches carding for free.
Why do you want to ban him?
If he tries to deceive you or sell you something, then the admin will ban him.
He advertise online mentoring on his telegram, is it free or paid?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
I didn't communicate with him. You can ask him. Perhaps he teaches for free, but I don’t know what his benefit is.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
I didn't communicate with him. You can ask him. Perhaps he teaches for free, but I don’t know what his benefit is.
Mr Carding Forum, may i ask what is your benefit for teaching us all this information?
Thanks in advance for your answer.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
We are forming the backbone of the forum so that the project goes into private mode.
Please help develop the forum - ask questions, write manuals and comments, answer questions from newcomers to which you know the answer or express your opinion. All this is appreciated. Any adequate activity is welcome.
P.S. When the forum goes private, professional carders and proven services from neighboring private sites will join in + new manuals will appear, in general the movement will become interesting and useful for everyone.

ricky neutron

Carder
Reaction score
Telegram
@rickyneutron
very funny. my profile is new doesn't mean im a new carder. you can go read my first post i posted when i signed up to this forum. its just the same way i see people tagged professionals because they have over 100 messages but are still newbies. incase you haven't noticed, there are guests who have not signed up but follow threads

DownUndah

Professional
Reaction score
very funny. my profile is new doesn't mean im a new carder. you can go read my first post i posted when i signed up to this forum. its just the same way i see people tagged professionals because they have over 100 messages but are still newbies. incase you haven't noticed, there are guests who have not signed up but follow threads
very true