Questions for Carding a Gift Card

icymid

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a canadian profile in which I will be trying to card an amazon gift card or prepaid visa. If all goes well i plan to convert the proceeds into BTC. But before I try to attempt
this method I had a few questions I am hoping some of you experienced can help a brother out. I will be attempting a giftcard method previously shared on this forum.

The profile I have contains:
CC:
Ccv:
Exp:

Address:
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
DOB(Date of birth)
fake Email: (created by me)

1. Is this info enough to card a gift card without any errors/order cancellation? any tips appreciated.
2. I understand you have to warm up the website, kind of browse around put things in your cart without purchasing then log off for a while to make it look real before you card. Does that mean
you use a different proxy when you log in the second time? or the same proxy from the start?
3. Is it better to use a VPN (such as avastVPN) aswell as socks5 proxy at the same time when carding? or just one?
4. How do i go about creating a fake phone number incase they need to text me a verification? I have come across some apps on the apple store but if there is any free apps/websites that you recommend please share.

Looking forward to your replies and i wont be attempting until i am confident in my knowledge on this method. Thanks in advance #icymid

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Greetings! It is very pleasant that you have taken an interest in this topic. I will gladly try to answer all your questions. I hope my little tips really come in handy.

1. Is this info enough to card a gift card without any errors/order cancellation? any tips appreciated.
Yes, this information is enough for a successful checkout. The main thing is that the card is valid.
If you already have a profile (account) from which orders have already been placed and a card is linked to it, then this greatly simplifies the task.
If you are planning to create a new account, then register it by specifying the mailbox corresponding to the name of the cardholder.
It is desirable that your card is with a non-vbv bin so that you do not need to confirm the payment by SMS.
If the card has already been successfully linked to the account, then SMS confirmation is also not required.

2. I understand you have to warm up the website, kind of browse around put things in your cart without purchasing then log off for a while to make it look real before you card. Does that mean you use a different proxy when you log in the second time? or the same proxy from the start?
Yes, you understand correctly, do not rush to buy, but fully climb the store. It will also be good if you type in the cookies of other sites beforehand. It is even better if you register Facebook and other social networks in the name of the cardholder and do not leave them at the time of payment. This measure will give additional points to bypass the anti-fraud system.
You do not need to sign out of your account, but you can do it at your discretion. The longer you use your account, the better, so you can pre-visit it for several days from the same IP addresses and spend some time on the site to study goods.

3. Is it better to use a VPN (such as avastVPN) aswell as socks5 proxy at the same time when carding? or just one?
Of course, it is advisable to want an account from the same IP that does not arouse suspicion and not change it, but this is not very important, since the dynamic IP, which is assigned by the Internet provider, can change according to a similar mask at each authorization on the Internet.
If you use proxies (socks), then select similar ones in the mask, so that the first digits of the values are the same, and the last ones can be random.
Be sure to check the proxy for black and spam databases, it must be clean.
It doesn't really matter. But it is best to use the VPN + socks5 chain for better anonymity.
Many people work directly with VPNs, but many anti-fraud systems can easily detect them.
I work from a portable browser Mozilla Firefox in the settings of which I add soks5 without vpn.
An important point here is that the IP would correspond to the address of the cardholder, so it is best to use a soks5, RDP or SSH tunnel corresponding to this address.
As a last resort, use a VPN whose server is close to the address of the cardholder.
Be sure to set the operating system language, time and time zone to match the cardholder and check these parameters here: whatleaks.com

4. How do i go about creating a fake phone number incase they need to text me a verification? I have come across some apps on the apple store but if there is any free apps/websites that you recommend please share.
When ordering gifts or any goods, some stores like to ring to confirm orders.
The best way to do this is to use the Google Voice number.
You can receive SMS to any temporary phone number that is inexpensive.
There are a lot of services, just select the country of the cardholder
If you are asked to call the store back to confirm the order, then use the service of proven dial-up services, which will gladly do this or make a call yourself.
Do not forget to prepare and inform the service in advance all the full details of the cardholder, account and order details, including the order and payment number. So that when you call, there is no hitch and an awkward situation.
In 70% of cases, verification by phone number is not required at all, I hope you can do without it and avoid this circumstance.

Additional Information:
It is advisable to issue gift cards on the pre-holiday days, since a large influx of orders and antifraud system is weakening.
The test message when making a Gift should be written in a competent language with a real cardholder accent without using an interpreter. Study holiday messages (birthday greetings, anniversaries, etc.) on the appropriate thematic sites and just copy the message to the desired line. It is desirable in a poetic form. You must show that you take the gift very seriously and that you value the person to whom it is addressed.
It is also recommended to indicate the same surname as the cardholder as the recipient, as if you were giving to your wife or sister, i.e. close relative.
Received Gift can be exchanged for any cryptocurrency here paxful.com or sold to verified buyers of E-Gift for 70-80% of the face value.
There are a lot of websites selling gift cards, if it didn't work out on one, try on another while the card is still alive. Everyone has different anti-fraud system filters and approaches to order service.
Please ask what interests you, I will try to answer with pleasure.
We are also looking forward to useful advice and recommendations from other carders. Everyone has their own proven methods, tricks and approaches for successful and effective work in this direction.

Please read this lecture from the learning carding cycle:

icymid

Reaction score
Greetings! It is very pleasant that you have taken an interest in this topic. I will gladly try to answer all your questions. I hope my little tips really come in handy.

Yes, this information is enough for a successful checkout. The main thing is that the card is valid.
If you already have a profile (account) from which orders have already been placed and a card is linked to it, then this greatly simplifies the task.
If you are planning to create a new account, then register it by specifying the mailbox corresponding to the name of the cardholder.
It is desirable that your card is with a non-vbv bin so that you do not need to confirm the payment by SMS.
If the card has already been successfully linked to the account, then SMS confirmation is also not required.

Yes, you understand correctly, do not rush to buy, but fully climb the store. It will also be good if you type in the cookies of other sites beforehand. It is even better if you register Facebook and other social networks in the name of the cardholder and do not leave them at the time of payment. This measure will give additional points to bypass the anti-fraud system.
You do not need to sign out of your account, but you can do it at your discretion. The longer you use your account, the better, so you can pre-visit it for several days from the same IP addresses and spend some time on the site to study goods.

Of course, it is advisable to want an account from the same IP that does not arouse suspicion and not change it, but this is not very important, since the dynamic IP, which is assigned by the Internet provider, can change according to a similar mask at each authorization on the Internet.
If you use proxies (socks), then select similar ones in the mask, so that the first digits of the values are the same, and the last ones can be random.
Be sure to check the proxy for black and spam databases, it must be clean.
It doesn't really matter. But it is best to use the VPN + socks5 chain for better anonymity.
Many people work directly with VPNs, but many anti-fraud systems can easily detect them.
I work from a portable browser Mozilla Firefox in the settings of which I add soks5 without vpn.
An important point here is that the IP would correspond to the address of the cardholder, so it is best to use a soks5, RDP or SSH tunnel corresponding to this address.
As a last resort, use a VPN whose server is close to the address of the cardholder.
Be sure to set the operating system language, time and time zone to match the cardholder and check these parameters here: whatleaks.com

When ordering gifts or any goods, some stores like to ring to confirm orders.
The best way to do this is to use the Google Voice number.
You can receive SMS to any temporary phone number that is inexpensive.
There are a lot of services, just select the country of the cardholder
If you are asked to call the store back to confirm the order, then use the service of proven dial-up services, which will gladly do this or make a call yourself.
Do not forget to prepare and inform the service in advance all the full details of the cardholder, account and order details, including the order and payment number. So that when you call, there is no hitch and an awkward situation.
In 70% of cases, verification by phone number is not required at all, I hope you can do without it and avoid this circumstance.

Additional Information:
It is advisable to issue gift cards on the pre-holiday days, since a large influx of orders and antifraud system is weakening.
The test message when making a Gift should be written in a competent language with a real cardholder accent without using an interpreter. Study holiday messages (birthday greetings, anniversaries, etc.) on the appropriate thematic sites and just copy the message to the desired line. It is desirable in a poetic form. You must show that you take the gift very seriously and that you value the person to whom it is addressed.
It is also recommended to indicate the same surname as the cardholder as the recipient, as if you were giving to your wife or sister, i.e. close relative.
Received Gift can be exchanged for any cryptocurrency here paxful.com or sold to verified buyers of E-Gift for 70-80% of the face value.
There are a lot of websites selling gift cards, if it didn't work out on one, try on another while the card is still alive. Everyone has different anti-fraud system filters and approaches to order service.
Please ask what interests you, I will try to answer with pleasure.
We are also looking forward to useful advice and recommendations from other carders. Everyone has their own proven methods, tricks and approaches for successful and effective work in this direction.

Please read this lecture from the learning carding cycle:
Thanks big time for the detailed response i was exactly looking for i’ve taken note of some very important tips and info you’ve given to help me better my approach. Appreciate all your help honestly