Online carding questions

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score
Thank you for this reply Tomcat, I understand smartphones are easier to card on than computers, is it because sites have more traffic from mobile users?
So far I've failed with 5 cards on my laptop, 2 of which required 2fa. The other 3 simply declined, they didn't say why, I tried various websites and not just one. Would you recommend I switch to phones or just buy more cards?

To ensure my setup is correct would this be a way I can check:
Use my card numbers on 2D secure sites whilst connected to my VPN and proxy to ensure it's the system and not the card. If it goes through would that mean my proxy is good and the system is setup well? Or would it not matter, however I'm pretty sure my card is VBV which leads me to another interesting question.
If you get the verification process does that mean it's gone through on the websites antifraud system? What I'm asking is if say bought a US card that was VBV, and you tried to buy something whilst in England, would the purchase be declined by the website or would it still go to the verification page? If it would simply say declined in the website then I assume it wouldn't go to a verification page? Meaning that the 2 times the card went to a verification page, the payment was authorised on the system and my setup was correct?
If you have any questions or need me to clarify anything in my long winded question please don't hesitate to let me know.
Thanks

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
The percentage of successful carding from a smartphone is much higher than from a computer or laptop; if you are unable to work with cards from a laptop, you can try playing with cards from a smartphone.
To do this, the smartphone must be clean and not contain your personal data - photos, documents and correspondence.
A completely new smartphone, you can buy the cheapest used one, the main thing is that you have the opportunity to surf the Internet and make purchases.
Once you have a smartphone, install any anti-detection browser on it so that you don’t have to worry about installing software and settings. The anti-detect browser will do everything for you; that’s what it’s for, to change all device identifiers to unique ones.

Check the purchased cards for validity; if the cards are still suitable for payment, then there is no need to buy new ones. First, you need to figure out the reason for the unsuccessful payment, so that it does not happen again with new cards.

Different sites have different anti-fraud systems and different settings. On some sites the payment will go through, while on others the transaction will be canceled when the system is configured for operation.
On some sites, associates manually review card transactions and approve or decline the order based on their discretion and fraud risk scores.

To check the system settings, use your cards on sites with 2D Secure technology; if the payment goes through, then your settings are normal. If the payment is cancelled, then the problem is with the cards.

When paying with a VBV card, there will always be a redirect to a page that requires entering an OTP code, which is sent to the phone of the true cardholder.

Even if there are leaks in your system settings and the site’s security has noticed this fact, when paying by card you can be moved to enter OTP, if the code is correct, the payment will be approved. If “cancellation” is written, the reason may be the use of an invalid card or incorrect configuration of the system for operation.

You can find additional information on your problem in these topics:

"Reasons for rejecting credit cards":

"7 REASONS WHY A CREDIT CARD IS BLOCKED":

"REASONS FOR ONLINE CARDING FAILURE":

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score
The percentage of successful carding from a smartphone is much higher than from a computer or laptop; if you are unable to work with cards from a laptop, you can try playing with cards from a smartphone.
To do this, the smartphone must be clean and not contain your personal data - photos, documents and correspondence.
A completely new smartphone, you can buy the cheapest used one, the main thing is that you have the opportunity to surf the Internet and make purchases.
Once you have a smartphone, install any anti-detection browser on it so that you don’t have to worry about installing software and settings. The anti-detect browser will do everything for you; that’s what it’s for, to change all device identifiers to unique ones.

Check the purchased cards for validity; if the cards are still suitable for payment, then there is no need to buy new ones. First, you need to figure out the reason for the unsuccessful payment, so that it does not happen again with new cards.

Different sites have different anti-fraud systems and different settings. On some sites the payment will go through, while on others the transaction will be canceled when the system is configured for operation.
On some sites, associates manually review card transactions and approve or decline the order based on their discretion and fraud risk scores.

To check the system settings, use your cards on sites with 2D Secure technology; if the payment goes through, then your settings are normal. If the payment is cancelled, then the problem is with the cards.

When paying with a VBV card, there will always be a redirect to a page that requires entering an OTP code, which is sent to the phone of the true cardholder.

Even if there are leaks in your system settings and the site’s security has noticed this fact, when paying by card you can be moved to enter OTP, if the code is correct, the payment will be approved. If “cancellation” is written, the reason may be the use of an invalid card or incorrect configuration of the system for operation.

You can find additional information on your problem in these topics:

"Reasons for rejecting credit cards":

"7 REASONS WHY A CREDIT CARD IS BLOCKED":

"REASONS FOR ONLINE CARDING FAILURE":
Thank you for this reply! I understand “warming up” a site is quite important as well. I assume spending a minimum of 10 minutes browsing would allow the site to be sufficiently warmed up?
I utilise a Mac OS system and CCleaner is windows only, can you offer an alternative? Finally why do sellers sell VBV cards? How can you bypass this additional security measures?

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Thank you for this reply! I understand “warming up” a site is quite important as well. I assume spending a minimum of 10 minutes browsing would allow the site to be sufficiently warmed up?
I utilise a Mac OS system and CCleaner is windows only, can you offer an alternative? Finally why do sellers sell VBV cards? How can you bypass this additional security measures?
The longer you warm up your account, the better. You can do this for several days in a row before you start paying by card.

Data cleaning programs for MacOS:
  • CCleaner - ccleaner.com
  • iMyMac PowerMyMac
  • Data Rescue 3
  • DaisyDisk
  • Mac Cleaner

There are many similar programs; before downloading and installing, study their descriptions on the Internet.

VBV cards can be used to pay for various goods in stores and websites that have a 2D Secure merchant installed. Such stores do not send payment verification code via SMS (OTP).

Antifraud systems of sites can be bypassed if you install a good Anti-Detect browser or a virtual machine that is properly configured.
Lio you can search for cardable sites without protection.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
The longer you warm up your account, the better. You can do this for several days in a row before you start paying by card.

Data cleaning programs for MacOS:
  • CCleaner - ccleaner.com
  • iMyMac PowerMyMac
  • Data Rescue 3
  • DaisyDisk
  • Mac Cleaner

There are many similar programs; before downloading and installing, study their descriptions on the Internet.

VBV cards can be used to pay for various goods in stores and websites that have a 2D Secure merchant installed. Such stores do not send payment verification code via SMS (OTP).

Antifraud systems of sites can be bypassed if you install a good Anti-Detect browser or a virtual machine that is properly configured.
Lio you can search for cardable sites without protection.
Hello

Is it necessary to download an anti detect browser through a virtual machine as I thought you could use either or using both would be unnecessary or am I misunderstanding?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. Each carder himself chooses what he likes best - install an anti-detect browser or install a virtual machine.
I recommend working through an anti-detect browser. If you don't like one, install and try another.
If you install a virtual machine, you will need to install additional software to clean and replace hardware IDs.
That is, if you install antidetect, then you do not need to install VM.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Hello. Each carder himself chooses what he likes best - install an anti-detect browser or install a virtual machine.
I recommend working through an anti-detect browser. If you don't like one, install and try another.
If you install a virtual machine, you will need to install additional software to clean and replace hardware IDs.
That is, if you install antidetect, then you do not need to install VM.
I appreciate the clarification I will be working through an anti detect browser

MEDOZEN

Reaction score
Hi there, i have a question about anti-detect browsers on mobile, i did read tomcat's thread about anti-detect browsers 2024 for both android and ios and i noticed the majority of those browsers only hide your fingerprints and do not allow you to change it and use proxy. is it not necessary on mobile? is it done through vpn?
i have another question, i am interested in cryptocurrency carding and i read on a thread that carding on cryptocurrency native apps that you download from stores is easier but i did some research and i couldn't find a way to use a proxy on native apps or to hide device information from them. can anyone help ?
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE VALUABLE INFORMATION ON THIS FORUM

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. Anti-Detect Browser creates a unique digital fingerprint of the device you are using. To do this, you need to create a profile (session) and work. When creating a profile, you can specify the parameters that should be changed.
Anti-detect browser is just a superficial shell that does not change the real names and hardware identifiers.
A proxy using the socks5 protocol is set in the settings of the Antidetect browser itself.

If you do not want to install the Antidect browser on your phone, then you need to install software that changes the hardware identifiers of your phone and also connects a proxy.
Details in this topic:

A VPN that does not log is needed in any case.