Questions about choice and purchase cards

scarface369

Reaction score
I am super new to the industry.
Where do you suggest me to start?
I want to build a business on it
I have knowledge in building offshore comapanies and so also ecoms backed by anonymous companies.So its interesting to me if i could find a way to take all th3se cards and make them go through my stores

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
You can open 2D Secure or 3D Secure merchants for your companies or connect a ready-made payment gateway, and then find carders who will load you money for %.
You can also buy valid cards yourself and top up your accounts offshore.

scarface369

Reaction score
The thing is that before finding carders that will do this for me..i want to learn myself all.
do you know someone that teaches at 360degrees all that i need to know also by paying a mentorship potentially?legit person obviously?
My 2 interests mainly are how to convert cc into criptos and then learn how to do it to buy digital goods online(by creating myself websites based on offshore companies where no state can come to take us)

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
On neighboring carding forums they teach with public lectures from $250-1000.
They provide individual and group training in Telegram chats.
You can read the forum yourself and learn for free by asking any questions.
I know one master from a private forum, but he asks $5k for training
It is best to save this money or spend it on material (buying cc and proxies costs money).

scarface369

Reaction score
The think is that from where i start?
Becuase i cant find a logic sequence from where to begin.Dont know if you get my question

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
In order to decide where to start, you must learn the theory.
During the week, read carding manuals, lectures and methods.
Once you have the knowledge, you can decide on a direction.
If you don’t want to study and learn, then simply select what you would like to buy with a stolen card and focus on this method.
In any case, before practicing, you need to learn how to make the correct system settings for successful carding and learn how to adapt to the cardholder.

scarface369

Reaction score
Do you have a sequence of forum and topics to follow?
I started looking already that need to create an unique fingerprint and antidect is needed.(funny thing i never used it so i am a super newbie in all).
my interest would be how to cash out cards(i understood already that i need non vbv cards fullz)in cripto and then for 2D stores(which i will create myself).
I am dont want to obviously spend time to understand how to buy a simple computer or an iphone😅..i mean i dont need them.
I want to build instead a sustainable business that brings cashflow

Kirlili48

Reaction score
Hi guys :)

I successfully made my first payments!! netflix salvation army

a big thank you Cloned Boy and Carding Forum !!!

slow appropriation objective in progress!!

I would like to accumulate profiles but I don't have enough mature address for it, do you know a good email salesman ready to work?

I looked a little on the sellers topic but there wasn't much and especially no notice for emails...

KeepTrying

no mountain lions will be attacking me in my boat
Reaction score
Hi guys :)

I successfully made my first payments!! netflix salvation army

a big thank you Cloned Boy and Carding Forum !!!

slow appropriation objective in progress!!

I would like to accumulate profiles but I don't have enough mature address for it, do you know a good email salesman ready to work?

I looked a little on the sellers topic but there wasn't much and especially no notice for emails...
Can you write some info about how you did it? i wanna read it.

KeepTrying

no mountain lions will be attacking me in my boat
Reaction score
@scarface369 first, set aside 1 week to study the theory and read all the topics and manuals in this section: Beginners Questions
Feel free to ask questions in the appropriate topics. We will help you.

@Kirlili48 you can find sellers of old emails in this topic: Aged emails
Good to finally write to you, i've read so much of your stuff in this forum, ill be very happy if you can read my post , im dealing with a huge issue and i hit a dead end and i don't know what to do and i really need an EXPERTS advice. mypostproblem

scarface369

Reaction score
Yes i am reading it.i am still at first page and first topic..is very long..unfortunatelly seems like russians translated and words are very strange sometimes and cant find a logic point.
Will have to see more topics where someone shows with videos too because just with words is very difficult in my case🤦‍♂️..i am a visual person..so i learn 10times more from a single image then a book written
@scarface369 first, set aside 1 week to study the theory and read all the topics and manuals in this section: Beginners Questions
Feel free to ask questions in the appropriate topics. We will help you.

@Kirlili48 you can find sellers of old emails in this topic: A

scarface369

Reaction score
You can watch some video tutorials on our forum.
Is there a guide on buying btc in 2024 that still works?
I am studying that mainly because i dont have interest in buying goods etc.
I was studying some exchanges and saw that some of them call or send otp sms if you buy more then 300usd worth of btc.
Thats interesting.I have some questions if some of you can answer.
I studied the Ato method.is this method the only one to change phone number of the cc owner or there exist other methods?
For buying btc on these exchanges is needed the antidetec or can just use a vps+socks5?(becayse i was seeing in the guide that was not required antidect).
Also..whats the best way to check a balance of a card and if is dead or not without killing it?is calling the bank the only way?(also whats the best app to spoof a phone number and make it change to the one of the cc owner)
thanks already for the answers and for you time if you can respond🙌.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Cryptocurrency carding guides can be found at this link: CC to BTC
In order not to undergo verification on crypto exchanges, you can buy cryptocurrency up to the allowed limit.

You can change the cardholder's phone number by calling the mobile operator and providing all the fullz data.

To purchase cryptocurrency, it is important that the IP address matches the address of the card owner. This can be done using a private proxy socks5, which is matched to the city, ISP or ZIP of the card owner.
It is best to do this using an anti-detect browser.
It is quite possible to buy cryptocurrency without an anti-detect browser, but then after the card declines, you will have to clean the system every time and change the hardware identifiers.

You can find out the card balance by calling the bank from the cardholder’s phone number by substituting the number and following the instructions from the auto-informer.
You can fake a phone number using these programs.

You can check the validity of the card using this method.

scarface369

Reaction score
Cryptocurrency carding guides can be found at this link: CC to BTC
In order not to undergo verification on crypto exchanges, you can buy cryptocurrency up to the allowed limit.

You can change the cardholder's phone number by calling the mobile operator and providing all the fullz data.

To purchase cryptocurrency, it is important that the IP address matches the address of the card owner. This can be done using a private proxy socks5, which is matched to the city, ISP or ZIP of the card owner.
It is best to do this using an anti-detect browser.
It is quite possible to buy cryptocurrency without an anti-detect browser, but then after the card declines, you will have to clean the system every time and change the hardware identifiers.

You can find out the card balance by calling the bank from the cardholder’s phone number by substituting the number and following the instructions from the auto-informer.
You can fake a phone number using these programs.

You can check the validity of the card using this method.
So using a virtual phone always in the same postal code and area of the card holder would not work to buy on exchanges and i need always to do an ato on the cc owners phone?because some exchanges even with a non vbv card ask you phone sms verification.
Fo antidect do i need always to create personalized settings or can leave is as default?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
It is best to use a service that provides phone numbers for real physical SIM cards.
But you can do without this, just buy a virtual number in the city or country of the cardholder.
If you do not know the digital fingerprint of the cardholder, then you can set the profile settings to default. Just don't forget to add a clean private proxy socks5.

scarface369

Reaction score
IIt is best to use a service that provides phone numbers for real physical SIM cards.
But you can do without this, just buy a virtual number in the city or country of the cardholder.
If you do not know the digital fingerprint of the cardholder, then you can set the profile settings to default. Just don't forget to add a clean private proxy socks5.
in the case if real sim card..you would wait they to ship it to your location and then put it in a burner phone?
Thanks

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
With each new card you need a new phone number, so working with physical SIM cards is not very convenient.
You don’t have to change the number with different cards if you do carding on different sites and different payment gateways.

Reaction score
Hey Cloned Boy, It will be very helpful if you tell us about a trusted and versatile Telegram seller of Good non vbv BINs. Thank you
Yes, when choosing a card, you can indicate to the seller the type of card, but the price of the card may depend on this. I try to choose premium credit or debit cards, they are usually a little more expensive than standard/classic ones.