Questions about choice and purchase cards

Kirlili48

Reaction score
I read a lot of things on this forum and thank you to everyone who takes the time to help others !

I'm putting my stone today by asking you how you choose and buy your cards ?

I wonder if you buy lots of bin lists and then wait until there are matching cards from the sellers?

Or is it better to buy lots of cards and test? but it must be expensive... if you do that, out of 100 cards how many are non-vbv on average according to your experience?

I have seen and buy lists of bins but I can't find a card that matches, do you have a method to find the right card with the right bins that match?

I opened several markets trying to make connections between the bins I have and the cards offered but there was never anything.

I think the cards that are for sale must be sold to several people and also sold on several platforms, based on your experience, how long do you buy online cards maximum after they are put online by the seller?

I often see cards without any additional information, no DOB or phone, just address, bin and CVV. I wonder how these cards can be used?
some come from exotic countries and are there not more nonvbvs in these countries?

Is it better to have a high level debit card or a normal level credit card?

I saw lots of teams here and if one of them is interested in a discreet, motivated and hardworking guy, don't hesitate :)

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
I'm putting my stone today by asking you how you choose and buy your cards?
We select cards according to the required and rare bins. We buy from trusted stores and reliable private sellers in Jabber and Telegram.

I wonder if you buy lots of bin lists and then wait until there are matching cards from the sellers?
We buy from our list of good bins. From some sellers you can pre-order the required bins and they will be reserved for our purchase.

Or is it better to buy lots of cards and test? but it must be expensive... if you do that, out of 100 cards how many are non-vbv on average according to your experience?
You can only buy NoN-VbV bins if you know them. There is no point in buying many different cards for testing. You can write to the seller in Telegram and ask him to sell you cards with NoN-VbV bins before buying them.

I have seen and buy lists of bins but I can't find a card that matches, do you have a method to find the right card with the right bins that match?
Professional carders use the Bin Database 2024, which contains data from more than 360k NoN-VbV bins and NoN-MCSC bins. Knowing this number of bins, you can always find suitable ones. And if you don’t know good bins, you can ask CC sellers for them.

I think the cards that are for sale must be sold to several people and also sold on several platforms, based on your experience, how long do you buy online cards maximum after they are put online by the seller?
I don’t recommend buying material from bad CC stores that sell the same bases from suppliers.
Such bad stores are easy to detect if you search for the same bin.
The card you bought could be sold to someone else and quickly decline.
After purchasing a card in good stores, I will start working with it in the near future and as long as it is alive and has a balance on it. I have been able to use some cards for several months, and some die after the first check for validity or payment.

I often see cards without any additional information, no DOB or phone, just address, bin and CVV. I wonder how these cards can be used?
Some payment gateways (merchants) require you to enter only the card number, expiration date and CVV. Therefore, such cards can be used and you can quite successfully pay with them.
Some merchants allow you to enter an arbitrary first name, last name and address of the cardholder, since they do not verify this data.

some come from exotic countries and are there not more nonvbvs in these countries?
Some carders like to use cards from exotic countries because they receive a long chargeback or not at all. Also, AVS addresses are not checked for these cards. In addition, among such cards there are also NoN-VbV bins and Auto-VbV bins.

Is it better to have a high level debit card or a normal level credit card?
Each carder himself chooses which types of cards and bins are best for him to use, depending on the payment gateway into which he inserts the cards.
Some merchants accept debit cards better, while others accept credit cards. In any case, if you are counting on a large balance, then it is better to buy premium cards.

Kirlili48

Reaction score
I think I already have the setup but does it seem serious to you?

Windows11
Protonvpn
comodoantivirus
tmac to change mac address
Gologin
A good supplier of socks5 all over the world. I checked some IPs on:
mxtoolbox.com
browserleaks.com
www.ip-score.com

I am interested in the non-vbv card to be able to card giftcards or bitcoin initially to get back on track financially and then be able to move on to more interesting things

Thanks for all !!

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, you can try to buy cryptocurrency or gift cards, but keep in mind that many payment gateways that serve these stores have a strong and serious Anti-fraud system, and many of them do not accept popular NoN VbV bins for payment.

Kirlili48

Reaction score
ok I understand and it's too random to ensure success...
If I understand correctly, you need a great card provider to consider bitcoins and giftcards, if not give up ?

If I wanted to bring in some money by the end of the month, in which direction would you advise me to go for cards that have a better chance of succeeding?

Kirlili48

Reaction score
a lot to learn to be effective :)
Thanks to the people on this forum for being human and helping others!
it's not common in life and even less so on the internet so it deserves to be said!

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, these methods work, but to be successful you need to know good bins cards.

Kirlili48

Reaction score
What really makes all the difference is the bins...

there are everywhere but each time with thousands of views on these subjects, do you think they are still usable if I find a card that corresponds?

Cloned boy, I dream of finding a card with bins that you provided in the cc to btc method but impossible to find a euro card with this bin XD

I was also wondering if nonvbv bins work everywhere because I often see lists of bins that are attached to shops, as if it only worked in the shop indicated in the list, like nike or target...

Does nonvbv work everywhere or is it just in shops that are regularly used by the owner of the cc?

If I find bins for specific stores, can I use them elsewhere by working my profile on antidetect browser and slowly increasing the amounts in real person mode?

I found some bins sellers that look good in nonvbv but how many do you think I need to start with and find a good card ?

thank you for all your feedback!!

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Most of the bins that you find in the public no longer work.

None of the carders will post good bins that are suitable for carding cryptocurrency, gift cards or paying for goods in online stores.

You need to look for good bins yourself and not share them with anyone if you want them to work for a long time.

The best way to find NoN VbV bins is to buy them from trusted sellers on Telegram.

A good Non VbV bin can work successfully on multiple sites. By paying them you can constantly increase the payment.

Kirlili48

Reaction score
ok that's what I think on the forum bins..

Thank you for all your advice !
I think I have the right seller :D

It's credible if I only ask for 2/3 bins? lol
It’s $20 per bin..
I don't want to be a noob and have him give me shit..

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
To try carding, buy only 1 nonvbv bin.
Pay them on different sites, leaving time intervals between payments.
Do not try to pay them large sums at once. Buy some digital goods other than cryptocurrency and gift cards.
Slowly learn and then move on to liquid goods.

Kirlili48

Reaction score
I believe soon I am ready to work and really thanks to you!

I'm listening and I'm going to start slowly like a real person :)
Take my time over days and days :) slowly go up in small increments and as I read in another article afterwards it will be as if I had shugardady haha

When you order bins do you specify the type of card, credit, debit and level?

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, when choosing a card, you can indicate to the seller the type of card, but the price of the card may depend on this. I try to choose premium credit or debit cards, they are usually a little more expensive than standard/classic ones.

Kirlili48

Reaction score
yes for the cards I saw your explanation in another article but I was wondering when to buy the right bins, do you also ask for the country, type and level?

my life has been revolving around bins for 1 week lol

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, you can request a card from any country, just tell the seller that you need a NON VBV card. And this way you will find out 1 bin. If carding with this bin is successful, you can search for the same bin in CC stores or request it from the seller from whom you bought it.

fancyturkey

Reaction score
ok that's what I think on the forum bins..

Thank you for all your advice !
I think I have the right seller :D

It's credible if I only ask for 2/3 bins? lol
It’s $20 per bin..
I don't want to be a noob and have him give me shit..
You mind sharing seller a friend of mine has a handful that works for several merchant types