Question for the experts and the pros

brodi69

Carder
Reaction score
ok listen, i want to kno. when you card something from a website is it safe to write your home address even if you are from another country? i know the answer is prolly not, i just want to know if there is a way to card to your home whitout consequences, i'm from europe and i card on european shops and i sent it directly to my house (is my address flagged?) if the holder of the card report this transaction to his bank, will they ask to shop and websites the logs of my shipping address? thank you very much

FinesseKid

Carder
Reaction score
ok listen, i want to kno. when you card something from a website is it safe to write your home address even if you are from another country? i know the answer is prolly not, i just want to know if there is a way to card to your home whitout consequences, i'm from europe and i card on european shops and i sent it directly to my house (is my address flagged?) if the holder of the card report this transaction to his bank, will they ask to shop and websites the logs of my shipping address? thank you very much
Never do this it's really a bad idea, what you should do is pay for a post office box with a fake ID.
For most of the country in EU you not responsible of what you receive but it becomes you responsability once you accept the delivery.

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
It is extremely insecure to provide your real home address.
You should always think and remember about your anonymity at all times.
You can get any number of drop (courier) addresses from specialized and verified drop services, which will receive goods to their addresses, after which they will pay you money or send you to any address.
It is best to get money from them in cryptocurrency and only then buy yourself in a real store whatever you want.
Theoretically, if you indicate your address and it comes to the police, then they can come to you with a check. You need to introduce yourself as a drop and declare that you did not know or understand anything, but gave the product to a stranger in real life, for which you received a small reward.
But this will only happen if the cardholder asks for a chargeback to his bank with a request to return the payment, since he did not make it.
The store can also blacklist your delivery address and no longer send to this address. That's how lucky you are. It all depends on your luck.
Goods can be received from any post office by power of attorney prepared in the name of the cardholder without fake documents. This is called "hold" and "pickup" in carding.

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Yeah bro...as a carder your actual location should never show up in your works...u dig!!!.

brodi69

Carder
Reaction score
lol they sent me an email from the store, "your order is at high risk of fraud, please sen a photo of the last 4 numbers of your cc and a photo of your ID" :ROFLMAO: oh shit
did you receive the package already? If not i would refuse it or send it back. I would act like someone has send you the package by mistake

brodi69

Carder
Reaction score
is because the shipping address is on the other side of the world lol