question about DUMPS+PIN

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
This question is for experienced members only, all others need not respond, AND ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE GOING TO ASK TO DO CASHOUT... How do you withdraw funds from an account that you have the pin to and gives you an available balance of say $30,000 or even $3,800 but when you attempt to retrieve funds gives you a message of "insufficient funds" or "transaction declined". Also with these types of accounts you are not able to do an instore transaction with pin as it will be declined, if you have an idea or if you have the ability to help me to understand this better, please leave me a post here with your theory, thanks in advance.

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
d+p

I have run into such situations several time , trying to cashout mostly 201s and never had success . they would prolly show approval on checker too. but that abt it . it will never give out a single penny at the joints . We call these accts as ZOMBIE. they are sually dead at the time or before the time of cashout , but they would still show the acct balance. Happens mostly with uk d+ps and some USA prepaid debits !!!
Never understood the reason behind this. One thing I underStood they will never Cash any where. if u find out a way in replies to your Thread , be kind enuff to let me know .

For sharing knowledge is always appreciated in a way or the other !!!
ATB!!!

Last edited:

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
201s... try Thailand and Indonesia ,.. many times may be region block

donvoto

Vendor of wu drop
Reaction score
never Indonesia ...... currency conversion is sick...... yea may be thai is much better.

201 uk have region block very few works in thai. may be some time , usa will work in thai. but rest of EU sure works in thai.... good luck

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
please somebody ask my question?? why i can sett balance but dont whitdrwal from somes dumps

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Your english is very bad. DROP allready answered the question and the answer he gave I didnt even know. Read drops answer my friend.

kento69

DEER
Reaction score
You have to inform the bank that you want to activate ATM abroad redraw, for that you need the name of the person, birth date etc ... you need to inform you are travelling for how long and where.

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
Plarx you are in DR.... Unable to complete or transaction decline means your tracks are shit , you can try in scotiabank atm sometimes give you something , let me know the country your dumps are so i can tell wich atms you can use .

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
you have the pin to and gives you an available balance of say $30,000
or even $3,800 but when you attempt to retrieve funds gives you a message of
"insufficient funds" or "transaction declined"

u using foreign dumps coz if use eu d+p on usa u would never get available balance on atm receipt

about funds its depend of country and bankCard limit !!!
Frensh d+p as example have a weekly limit letz say weekly limit its arround 400-800 euro depend of type so if d cardholder already
withdrawed limit on monday u wouldnt be able to go over it conclusion ?

1.unsuficient funds = u got over limit !!! have nothing to do with blocking
2.unsuficient funds = someone else from team going cashout with same stuff at same time :D

Declined ? mc can give another response as vsa also viseverse but trans declined can be also for unsuficient funds = limit

if i am wrrong with foreign dumps then maybe bank blocked Cards i readed a article latly
that DeutcherBank as example have blocked all their BankCards for internationaly ATM use to avoid frand transaction
so cardholder is forced to comunicate with his bank 1 week before his trip and as far i remember u would get atm response
like unsuficient funds only few german banks like sparkasse - comersbank - dresdner bank .....are provding normal service internationaly

with these types of accounts you are not able to do an instore transaction with pin as it will be declined

right Coz u have visa and master and pos will aprove trans only using 4last !!! so pin its useless exept u having Maestro 67xxxxxxxxxx !!!
but normaly pos will give a response like WRRONG LAST4