Question about clone a card without a chip and use it at the ATM

Reaction score
Hello everyone, first of all I would like to thank all the participants for always helping.

Recently I have been informing myself about "Real Carding" andI have several doubts, I hope you help me.

I have used the "ATM Locator" and I have seen that there are several in my area that do not have a chip reader. I would like to know if aesthetically looking at the ATM you can differentiate something? Or should I just go and try?

Another doubt I have is about which CC to buy, can I buy both 101 dump or 202 dump? Since I will only use ATM without a chip reader.

I plan to first clone my own cards and try them on these ATMs and see if it works, what do you think?

- Magnetic stripe writer (MSR 206 or 605)
- Blank card

Do I need anything else? Do you recommend any guide?

I have seen that it is currently difficult to get the EMV Software, for this reason I will try only 101 dump.

Thank you all in advance. Best regards

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.

1. Looking at the ATM, it is impossible to discern whether it reads the EMV chip or accesses only the magnetic stripe. This is done only by testing - put the card without an EMV chip into the ATM and check if it will work.

2. If you have found suitable ATMs and will cash out a cloned card without an EMV chip, then you will need 101 card dumps to write data to an empty card.

3. Yes, you can clone your cards and try to cash them out at ATMs you find.
To do this, you will need software that will read the dump from your card and write it to another card card.

bot123

Reaction score
Hello.

1. Looking at the ATM, it is impossible to discern whether it reads the EMV chip or accesses only the magnetic stripe. This is done only by testing - put the card without an EMV chip into the ATM and check if it will work.

2. If you have found suitable ATMs and will cash out a cloned card without an EMV chip, then you will need 101 card dumps to write data to an empty card.

3. Yes, you can clone your cards and try to cash them out at ATMs you find.
To do this, you will need software that will read the dump from your card and write it to another card card.
does it has to be strickly 101 code, 201 wont work?

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
201 dump type is also suitable.

bot123

Reaction score
Yes, you can do that. This should work.

Im from europe, can i use any dump in europe and use it in my country: for example: buy a dump from italy and use it in france? will it work?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, you can buy another country's dump and cash it in your country. To do this, you need to buy a dump without a regional block, otherwise such a dump can only be cashed within the country of the card issuing bank.
Be sure to ask the seller about this before purchasing a dump.