Question about Canada 201 D+P

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Just looking for anyone who has any insight on the subject. I recently got some valid Canada 201 D+P. I am located in USA, attempting to cashout some Canada 201 D+P at ATMs. I wrote them to the plastic fine (not a noob at this, cash instore all the time), and nothing is wrong with my plastics. However I tried a couple different ATMs, and all would simply not read the card, gave card read errors (basically I am not able to get to screen to even enter PIN). I ran a couple on a checker and they are infact valid cards. Are there any ATMs in USA that will properly read Canada 201's written to regular plastic (without chip)? Any banking branches would be helpful.

Please post here only with help, I don't need people coming in here insulting me or talking down on me...simply looking to make money just like everyone else in this biz...thanks.

Ninja

Reaction score
I heard what some USA ATMs check for embossing on card those days.
And i think u dont have to care about chip, coz alot of ATM in USA not using chip system at all.
+ some of them could filter out non-usa card in a pre "PIN asking" stage.

Last edited:

moneymoney

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hey are you writing the information in HIGH CO, because if you write in LO CO machines will not recognize it SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE WRITING TRACKS IN HIGH CO. IT WILL WORK

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hey are you writing the information in HIGH CO, because if you write in LO CO machines will not recognize it SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE WRITING TRACKS IN HIGH CO. IT WILL WORK

Yes, it is being written in HiCO mode, still no luck.

DONT PM ME SAYING YOU CAN CASH THEM OUT FOR ME! I DON'T WANT TO WORK WITH YOU!

jobdone

Reaction score
you have wrote in hi co and lo co and its not work out?
which type of msr you are using?

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
MSE750, but the MSE700.exe software it came with allows you to write in MSR206 and MSE-630A emulation...still no luck.

fastcashier

Carder
Reaction score
Did you buy that writer from China, I bought a msre606 shit would not work. Change and got one from US. Msr 206 with American software not bullshit from china and guess what it work, also try to get different software and writer guaranteed to work 100%. Let me know if this works.

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
It's by TYSSO, so it's American, not from China.

Anyone else have any input?

fastcashier

Carder
Reaction score
BRO I AM TRYING TO HELP SO AGAIN I WILL TELL YOU TYSSO IS FROM CHINA
AS I SAID

Fametech's products bear the brand name TYSSO, and are designed, developed, and manufactured in our company's corporate headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan. We also have branch offices located in USA and China, allowing us to provide our customers with efficiency and best services.

So I would suggest getting one from a company that sells real encoders like
http://www.hackershomepage.com/section6.htm where I been buying from him for over 10years
http://www.incodenet.com/magnetic.htm dont buy shit with e or w they suck
msre606 msrw705 ex...
I am just trying to help if you try maybe it will work different machine and see if that works
its only a try...good luck

TYSSO IS MADE IN TAIPEI, TAIWAN(CHINA) JUST LETTING YOU KNOW

THE BEST ENCODER IS THE 702/712 AMC HEAVY DUTY

caprica

RIPPER
Reaction score
I'll cash out your dumps i know this ATM in Edmonton Alberta that is one form the 80s very old school

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:55 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:54 AM ----------

I'll send pics of the ATM and cash-out if you want

fastcashier

Carder
Reaction score
Since you are not a noob, 1 question is this the same machine you use to do instore carding, or new one if it is new one believe me that encoder is shit.. This is why I am trying to say if you have old encoder 100% it works..If not I will not post on your threads, but if it works just say thanks..

caprica he just said he does not need cashier please read before posting

DEER status is going soon mistake by those who

Last edited:

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
fastcashier - Thanks.

caprica - No thanks.

Problem resolved, found ATM near me that works fine :)

Thanks for the help.

Devi

D.A.P
Reaction score
J4rvis is a ripper on another forum
Don't Work With Him
he will get status,after administrators check my message

Last edited: