Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

Uribe

Carder
Reaction score
primero doest not accept new USER OF FORUM users to wants get acces to primero shop must have 80 or more post.. or 5 or more months of registered in forum. if not sorry

Ive been on here for 9 months but have not heard back from my PMs about registering.

Primero if you're reading this please let me know would love to register. Thanks!

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
URIBE YOU HAVE 9 MONTHS.. but just have 42 post.. its the same YOU NEED BOTH. more of 5 OR 6 MONTHS and more of 100 post if not you are UNABLE to get ACCESS TO PRMERO.. shop PRIMERO DOENST.. check this thread . and if you send a PM and primero chck your profile you are UNABLE TO GET ACCES

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:42 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:42 PM ----------

IF YOU NEED real acces PM i can HELPYOU

intercoo

Reaction score
visamastercarddiscoverc.jpg

also AMEX, JCB, DINNERS, MAESTRO, SOLO, SWITCH! ANYTHING... WORLDWIDE!

NOW OUR SERVICE IS BETTER THAN BEFORE!

- State choosing for US dumps
- LOWEST PRICES
- CHECKER AVAILABLE
- Regular updates!
- Binlist!
- Special offers
- Semi-automatic replaces 100% of bad will be replaced
- Reliable and secure platform
- Tickets system

ACCESS TO PAGE AFTER FIRST PAYMENT!
- wmz first minimal 50$

1. FRESH, VERY FRESH DUMPS FOR CHEAP:
- amex starting from 3$ per 1 piece
- visa classic starting from 7$ per 1 piece
- visa gold starting from 10$ per 1 piece

etc...

2. CHECKER FUNCTION AVAILABLE NOW:
- now you can check your dumps and get em guaranteed checked!
- you have option between two leading checking interfaces

3. PREVIOUS BASES MOVED TO CHEAP DUMPS SECTION:
- still very good dumps almost for free!
- for example you buying MIX of CLASSIC/STANDART/GOLD/PLAT/SIGN/BIZ/CORP/PURCH/AMEX/DISCO/ANYTHING from 0.85$ PER DUMP !!!:p:p:p

4. REGULAR MIXES - SO FAR IS BEST PRICE ON THE MARKET:
- for example, 100 pcs <b>VIRGIN AND FRESH</b> classic mix - 650$ ONLY:p
- or gold/plat mix 100 pcs - 800$, unbelievable!:p

I JUST WANT TO NOTICE OUR DEAR CUSTOMERS, WE DO NOT USE ICQ ANYMORE:

- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER ISSUES - PLEASE USE TICKETS SYSTEM

- IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER PLEASE USE PRIVATE MESSAGES HERE (PLEASE ONLY ABOUT REGISTRATION, OTHER MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED)

FUCK ICQ FOR NOW.

I LIKE TO REGISTER WITH YOUR ADMIN

Uribe

Carder
Reaction score
URIBE YOU HAVE 9 MONTHS.. but just have 42 post.. its the same YOU NEED BOTH. more of 5 OR 6 MONTHS and more of 100 post if not you are UNABLE to get ACCESS TO PRMERO.. shop PRIMERO DOENST.. check this thread . and if you send a PM and primero chck your profile you are UNABLE TO GET ACCES

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:42 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:42 PM ----------

IF YOU NEED real acces PM i can HELPYOU

Ok, in your post you said "OR 6 months" which is why I was confused. Thanks for your help!

I'll hit you up in 3,2,....

underworld

RIPPER
Reaction score
несколько месяцев, необходимые для доступа магазин PRIMERO_247

xydennek

DEER
Reaction score
FUCK WHAT U HEARD, PRIMERO BE THE ILLEST...BOUGHT 68 DUMPS 60 APPROVED....AND THE PRICES IS BANANAS... A=AFFORDABLE A=AWESOME A=AMAZING TRIPPLE A+

anniger

Reaction score
primero, i can not open ur sent me link . why? i am try many times, who can tell me why .thnx

lfreal

Carder
Reaction score
FUCK WHAT U HEARD, PRIMERO BE THE ILLEST...BOUGHT 68 DUMPS 60 APPROVED....AND THE PRICES IS BANANAS... A=AFFORDABLE A=AWESOME A=AMAZING TRIPPLE A+

agree !at last 5 times orders total 70 more dumps,I never asked for replace 1 dumps, because they are 95 % approval rate ,and have good quality ,now i can have a good vacation, thanks Mr. Primero.

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
really good place, but always problems with gateway. I also need replacements. hopefully gonna get back up soon.

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
FUCK WHAT U HEARD, i will also spread the WORD ....... PRIMERO.... is.... PRIMERO When it comes to making DINERO.......

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
people see mY POST for be registered in primero you need more of 100 POST and 4 or 6 monts registered in forum.. if you are registered in december and have only 1 POST LIKE A8883281 its not possible sorry

cazzanova

Reaction score
people see mY POST for be registered in primero you need more of 100 POST and 4 or 6 monts registered in forum.. if you are registered in december and have only 1 POST LIKE A8883281 its not possible sorry

i have pm him before the rule also try to contact him by icq... im old here i just dont have alot of post....