Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
dondada, do you know any good instant exchangers?

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hey i pm you. can u contact me pls thanx

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro i m a reseller and want good and cheap stuff,i hear about ur stuff u have both qualities,plz pm me soon my e-mail [email protected]

711ampm

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
validshop.biz является лучшим

craigmix0

Carder
Reaction score
need to be register ..I send u a PM

craigmix0

Carder
Reaction score
PlraX ...I don't want to be "malicious" but what is your relation with Primero? I must send u a PM to be register ?..I ask bcz I don't know how the things are going here.. I buy from all but not Primero..I hope have dumps NO usa & canada

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro i put ticket in shop u neva reply
need update or price need to be lower because i dont ask for replacements but come on now bro
out of 200 dumps only 40 work thats 20% of 100
can do better and i know you....... will say something!!!!!!!

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
bro i put ticket in shop u neva reply
need update or price need to be lower because i dont ask for replacements but come on now bro
out of 200 dumps only 40 work thats 20% of 100
can do better and i know you....... will say something!!!!!!!

Yes is time for him to listen to his clients. the first month of his last update. his dumps was cracking POS machines like the soviet rocket.swipe and smile.December was also good. but this January is my worse time in carding.bought 20dumps and nothing worked.

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
please read

There you can buy mix of CHEAP DUMPS (classic,gold,plat,biz,sign,corp,amex,disco+credit/debit+V/M). You must understand, that cheap dumps base is lower validity rate than main bases, but still have fair validity rate and it's ratio much higher than price we asking for it. Just need to get rid off this stuff.

AND SURELY: NO REPLACES AND NO CRIES ACCEPTED. CHEAP STUFF.

madmax187

Reaction score
heyy everybody im looking for a site good dumps seller,,, any sugestion guyss????

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
please read

There you can buy mix of CHEAP DUMPS (classic,gold,plat,biz,sign,corp,amex,disco+credit/debit+V/M). You must understand, that cheap dumps base is lower validity rate than main bases, but still have fair validity rate and it's ratio much higher than price we asking for it. Just need to get rid off this stuff.

AND SURELY: NO REPLACES AND NO CRIES ACCEPTED. CHEAP STUFF.

Dude i dont manage with life. so why should i buy cheap base at the first place?I dont even buy random bins. am professional carder.my bin is what every carder will wish to have in hand.
primero needs to make update in other to keep his shop moving as normal like before

valid

DEER
Reaction score
The only reason why primero is not selling his stuff fast enough is cuz the web panel needs to give more option to the buyers. Last 4, current month expiration dumps, a search option instead of scrolling, database classification in a way that we can see where dumps are separated, in other words the entire panel needs to be desighned again and coded. It might take a while, but if done it will assure less dumps waste and more buyer will spend more since right now it's a mess trying to identify what is fresh and what had been sitting in the shop for a while. You can say it is 100%. Fresh dumps. But it could also be fresh dumps mixed with old base. Bla bla bla bla. The bottom line is that people will buy the freshes stuff and the old base as well only if they know what is what. When the last update was done, in reality the classification of the base couldn't tell if it was a base of itself or if it was mixed up with the old. I knew what to buy cuz the bins where new in the base, but what about the other dumps that share the same bin with the old dumps. I hope this help. In the end giving customers option will make us take every dump in the shop, and then it won't hurt to do the update.

Uluda88

Professional
Reaction score
The only reason why primero is not selling his stuff fast enough is cuz the web panel needs to give more option to the buyers. Last 4, current month expiration dumps, a search option instead of scrolling, database classification in a way that we can see where dumps are separated, in other words the entire panel needs to be desighned again and coded. It might take a while, but if done it will assure less dumps waste and more buyer will spend more since right now it's a mess trying to identify what is fresh and what had been sitting in the shop for a while. You can say it is 100%. Fresh dumps. But it could also be fresh dumps mixed with old base. Bla bla bla bla. The bottom line is that people will buy the freshes stuff and the old base as well only if they know what is what. When the last update was done, in reality the classification of the base couldn't tell if it was a base of itself or if it was mixed up with the old. I knew what to buy cuz the bins where new in the base, but what about the other dumps that share the same bin with the old dumps. I hope this help. In the end giving customers option will make us take every dump in the shop, and then it won't hurt to do the update.

Word
no disrespect as you'r atm one of the best dump sellers
but do improve plz

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
Primero right now have a LOW validty RATE %.. TOO LOW.. we are waiting for UPDATE .until now just are a 25% validity rate... very low for carder.. i hope primero give a notice WHEN ready.

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
primero pm me ,i m waiting for u bro

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
Primero right now have a LOW validty RATE %.. TOO LOW.. we are waiting for UPDATE .until now just are a 25% validity rate... very low for carder.. i hope primero give a notice WHEN ready.

very low validity. we all waiting for update.