Protecting my self

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Someone was busted in my country last night, now i am taking internet security very serious.
Is this enough to protect my self?

-VPN router (my side)
-RU VPN (my side)
-VMWARE with another RU VPN (from diff provider)
-Connect to RDP from VMware
-Open VPN on RDP
-Use TOR to access internet

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
It should, but if they want you brother im pretty sure they have ways to get you, catch my drift? But youre setup sounds good/safe.... Rather be Safe then sorry.

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
Someone was busted in my country last night, now i am taking internet security very serious.
Is this enough to protect my self?

-VPN router (my side)
-RU VPN (my side)
-VMWARE with another RU VPN (from diff provider)
-Connect to RDP from VMware
-Open VPN on RDP
-Use TOR to access internet

what about the speed of your connection ? too much vpn not mean you will be hidden , why not hack long range wifi and tunnel your connection (simple like that )

Ninja

Reaction score
Its all not needed if your name allready in papers!
:ho

paccccc

Professional
Reaction score
Ninja is right, If ya already on the list, remember Big Brother is watching everywhere. its just a matter of time, But hey No Risk No Reward. Still protect your , all play safe. Like wearing Condoms with your computers :DD

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
I Suget you to use also a Hacked SB Cable Modem, There are Tutos how to hack them and this will not link you with any acount. I don´t really know how safe it is but I know you will be like someone who has no Papers in a Country...

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
you use all that protection same time? and 3 days to refresh one page right? :)
bro, save your money, instead of spend it all. if you save your money for future life (when leave crimes with enough $), the guys will look at you, your present life and tell: "fuck this guy use a popular car, live in a popular house, do everything popular... is not him!!!"
but if they come and see you in Audi, doing nothing in life, ofc you will have problems. Even if you have mask your entire computer/internet, the judge can ask you: "ok, but how you have all this things, if you are unemployed?"
You can try to explain, but hard to believe right?...
I don't know, maybe this is not your case, maybe you have a legit job, but many guys stay so safe in computers and internet, but in real life only do shit. The main idea I want to expose here is: real life, is more important than internet life.

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
i just use a carded wifi device that takes vouchers for dta it uses a cell tower for reception so i usually do illegal shit in densley populated areas or downtown ,but what ive noticed , is usually for online , espically they only come after you if your a inconvince

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
p3rito, agree 100%. but remember alot of people dont have a real life. just computer life like doing CCs and things or ripping. some look at this forum as a place of business as opposed to a place of connections for business. i think it is a place for making connections, i meet some good people here. but in reality your not going to get busted for buying dumps or a skimmer usually, you get busted for using it wrongly. but some people never make it to the use part and just talk or do things online which they need all this internet security.everybody is different. still, better safe than sorry.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
I dont think using for example 3 VPN at the same time will make any diffrence. Because internet anonymity in that way will not be the weakest part. But if you do mistakes, and in real life stuff as people said.

I would rather make the internet anonymity a bit more simple without many vpn's:

1. Connect with antenna to unsecured or hacked wifi, as far away from your house as possible or go to public places with your laptop. and use spoofed mac address and of course pc hostname random/not your real details. Or use a Mobile broadband.

2. Use encrypted vmware only for business, from that vmware use a Good VPN.

3. Then use proxifier with some good private socks, and make sure to set up your browser properly. And use TOR-Browser which is already pre configured browser with strong anonymity but its blacklisted, so that you would not use for carding but to access forums, and other things. Can also use TOR with proxifier to anonymize any programs like icq. But I warn you that proxifier/socks wont anonymize UDP traffic only TCP.

And I think its also good to make a snapshot of vmware, after everything is installed before you do anything. So that you have a clean snapshot that you can reset vmware to after you have used the pc for some time to get a clean start.