Programs for sale

Carlrunner

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I got programs for card dumps

Dumps software Pack: X2, ATR_Tool, arcq_gen, cardpeek, jcopenglish, MSRX

249$ for all, only take crypto as payment! DM if intressted telegram: carlrunner

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
I don't know him, but I talked to him and he says that he is selling the complete set at a discount for $120.
The software is given upfront, without prepayment, and you can pay the money after checking and testing the work.
Or buy from him through "Escrow Service"

Carlrunner

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I got programs💻for card dumps 💳

Dumps software Pack: X2, ATR_Tool, arcq_gen, cardpeek, jcopenglish, MSRX

200$ 💵for all, only take crypto as payment! DM if intressted

telegram: carlrunner

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Today he offers to buy a software set for $ 50

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
I hope you didn’t pay him, since I posted the archive with his software for free.

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
I hope you didn’t pay him, since I posted the archive with his software for free.
I was also in contact with him but it became clear really quickly that it was all a scam, all the signs were there. Really appreciate you Tom, can't explain in words how grateful I am for this forum and your contribution.

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
Tom while I have your attention, could you help me out? I'm currently facing 2 'issues' that I'd like some advice on.
1) Good Residential proxy? I know you mentioned XX Proxy and I contacted their support and they don't have City / ZIP searching available right now, what setup are you running?
2) Phone Number Provider? I'm looking for a source to get working phone numbers that I can rent for a day / week or whatever that doesn't get detected for fraud. Any idea where I can find this?

As always, thank you for everything bro.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
I cannot advise you on specific reliable proxies or telephone services.
I'm not doing this because I'm afraid that you won't like them or you'll have problems using them and you'll think less of me since I was the one who recommended them.
Just tell me one thing, I use services that are placed in a proven category. Therefore, just choose for yourself which ones you like best and use their services at your own peril and risk.
Before purchasing, do not forget to ask clarifying questions to the specified contacts in support of services.

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
I cannot advise you on specific reliable proxies or telephone services.
I'm not doing this because I'm afraid that you won't like them or you'll have problems using them and you'll think less of me since I was the one who recommended them.
Just tell me one thing, I use services that are placed in a proven category. Therefore, just choose for yourself which ones you like best and use their services at your own peril and risk.
Before purchasing, do not forget to ask clarifying questions to the specified contacts in support of services.
I respect it, I've looked around the proxies here in the forum but I have yet to find one that I like. It's hard to find a proxy with a lot of US cities available. I think that at this point I'll strictly buy CCs from cities that I know have good proxies.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, that's right, you can look at some cities in the CC store and then choose a proxy.
I read that the anti-detect browser GoLogin also provides a proxy, but did not use it.