Professional Cheque printing with verified accounts....

WarriorJah

Reaction score
I have professional checque printing equipment right now with correct security inks and paper..... also linked to working verified and validated corporate bank accounts, meaning that the cheques will actually clear when you process them...., has been tested.... for amounts of $100-$3000..... I can print any amount with any name, with custom details... a couple accounts have matching signature scan in-case someone calls the bank.... all accounts have been tested and verified to process in high-end corporate processing claims.... it is better to buy products with the cheques instead of cashing, less questions asked.... I have stolen bank accounts in USA, UK, China, and otherwise with funds which can be drawn from..... these accounts are all high-end corporate or some small business...... Checques will scan and verify at major retail stores provided there is a working and verified account number, has correct ink and otherwise.... any information can be on the cheque....

requires fake ID for more professionalism..... I have FAKE ID equipment, send scans and I will take care of it..... I am a good person willing to hear you out.... I can send you several checks per account, good to cash rapidly.... I can do $5 USD per cheque if you provide your own account numbers.... if you need bank accounts it will be $50 per working / tested account for verified bank accounts.... print cheques with correct security features.....

PM for details....

Last edited:

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
If cashing in foreign countries, will it withstand a 3 week or one month hold? And do you accept escrow?

WarriorJah

Reaction score
It depends on the merchant and the account, as well as the amount you are cashing.... merchants were higher tech systems can clear quicker.... I cannot guarantee three weeks without testing personally, which I haven't done enough of yet... all I know is the cheques pass on most major electronic systems according to the online verification I use....., and banking data....... personally I don't care about clearing times because I go to a new location every day if I am cashing..... cash several in one day and disappear, safest situation is to write the cheques in the name of a fake ID, buy merchandise and shit from corporate stores, disappear, and resell them, even in bulk.....,

The worst case scenario is that the account information comes up, clerk thinks you are suspicious, decides to look-up banks address in phone book and call them..... this normally only happens if you are cashing cheques, if you are buying merchandise with cheques at high end stores this virtually never happens..., just need the ID.... have a good story prepared.... I can put any phone number on the checks so if you are wanting to be more professional you get a fake 1-800 number pretending to be a bank in case they call, and you can get away with larger purchases......., the reason I am not cashing is because I am waiting on a color printer for ID's...., I need to pay for it's shipping costs actually until I can proceed, and I have zero $..... I need an advance payment so I can finish shit up....

I will do escrow if needed, I am hard up right now... really need cash in LR.... I could cut you a deal or something... PM me your ICQ or jabber and we can talk.... prefer ICQ. I will be up-front with you regarding my situation just talk to me, I am a real human...

Last edited:

cucc

RIPPER
Reaction score
you need mules to cash them out.
thes success rates of these chex are 50-50%
you need to find people who will work for you..
like post offers on job sites for people who need job.. etc etc
pay them with checks..
the bigger companies you hit the more chances ur chex will pass... because they have more inflow and outflow of cash.. a 3k check wont rise suspicion

paulg123

Carder
Reaction score
Will I be able to cash this cheque at a cheque cashing place like moneyshop here in the uk.

jeuro5

Reaction score
Pm me
Ur Icq bro warriorjah

nuelbee

Carder
Reaction score
bro, pm me your icq pls this seems cool, and will need your service

WarriorJah

Reaction score
I have been on Vacation, service has been unavailable, will be back when equipment is in order....

Nonce19

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
am very Intested man i have got canadian addresses and Us also, we can work together and do 50% 50% man Here is my ICQ 683078043 Got good addresses man and we can talk and get down to business right away