Professional Cashout service

Snorky

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello every one,

I would like to offer cashout service for 2 types.

1- D+P : Basically I cashout ATM/POS and that means with me you can MAXMIZE your cash - For example if ATM limit is 500$ , POS limit sometimes go upto 5000$!!

2- ACH / wires : I have Personal and Business bank drops all over USA,UK,Africa and Asia .

I'm very old in the game however new name so I accept ESCROW and willing to leave deposit for serious partners.

Regards

Bum3ris

Professional
Reaction score
I think you got banned on C.Su, becouse you ripped asan :?

Snorky

BANNED
Reaction score
No, I got banned on C.su because I posted that I got ripped from a dumps vendor .. You can go check the whole story there.

chapardeur

BANNED
Reaction score
Snorky , interested , PM me .

Bum3ris

Professional
Reaction score
No, I got banned on C.su because I posted that I got ripped from a dumps vendor .. You can go check the whole story there.

You also ripped asan, you told him, that you can cashout MB, he transfered you 800$ and you runned away, i can make screen of that thread.

Snorky

BANNED
Reaction score
You also ripped asan, you told him, that you can cashout MB, he transfered you 800$ and you runned away, i can make screen of that thread.

Please do, your talking to the wrong person pal .. I dont know anything about MB!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:24 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:22 AM ----------

And please when you find out its not me, make sure you edit your post .. im starting to build a reputation , Thank you.

Snorky

BANNED
Reaction score
Service still up .. Any suppliers ? Escrow is welcome

cc_rossi

Reaction score
if i want to cash out my dumps,i think that it will be better to use another peoples,who have some rep without any problems.