prodaem.cc ZOOMER riper SHOP

micronicro

RIPPER
Reaction score
yes Z****** you are right! if my Join Date would be Nov 2009 like yours, maybe that cvvs would be approved... ;)

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
i am dont fucking talking bout CLONES.. OR shit.. i am talking about.. REFUND. DO YOU READ??' why if you say that only 3 dumps are invalid YOUR TAKE ALL MY CREDIT LEFT.. DONT GIVE ME ANY REFUND.. AND CLOSE MY TICKETS.. YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR RIPPER..

PANTHER.. STELLS. PLEASE HELPME to get money back

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
Plrax is scammer. I do not take any credits you used them, if you continue to post shit here you will not be refund for 3 invalid dumps, if you close this shit fread, i will return credits for 3 invalid dumps. Thats all for now

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
die mother fucker die....
i didit not need to closed ANY TRHEAD... bitch.. and i didt not use my CREDIT LEFT.. your SHOP..its susposed to RETUNR CREDIT AUTOMATIC... this is the PROVE THAT YOU ARE SCAMMER you wanna that I closed the tread to give me credit back just 3 ? dumps BACK bullhist.. I DIDT NOT NEED TO TALK here or any place 3 INVALID DUMPS credit refund automatic..so I NEED REFUND of 15 dumps OR FOR FINISTH THIS SHIT 10 DUMPS.. i need the REUND or i will FIGTH UNTIL DIE... i have the proov your THREAD SUCKS... all people in yoour thread say YU RIPPER.. PANTHER.. ban this guy.. or TALK TO HIM TO GET MY MONEY BACK JUST WANNA MONEY BACK.. if admin cant ban him its nor problem.. but i need lr.. i have problems

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
Yes you could fight until you die, you die first, you will never win. Read my shop rules, you accept them beefore you register, if you do not read them your problem, if you accept them then you should read: NO REPLACEMENT FOR VALID CHECKED DUMPS. I see your dumps are valid, i had logs from your account, so stop waste your time, posting shit here.

weaky

Reaction score
who can help me with ICQ of cvvshop.com admin please Thanks !!!

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
zoomer REFUND MY CREDITS IN YOUR SHOP you OK ALL INVALID DUMPS.. to reconer money lost YOUR CHECKER ARE BAD.. ALL PEOPLE SAY THAT.. I HAVE THE PROOF OF THAT.. in you OWN TRHEAD people say DUMPS ARE DECLINED.. but in your checker are VALID.. amdin helpme..

zoomer JUST GIVE ME 50% I JUST WANNA RECOCER SOMETHING MONEY LOST.. REFUND MY CREDITS OF INVALID DUMPS ASAP..

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
I will refund for 3 declined dumps if you delete this post. If not i will not refund you anything, because you post message to me not in 24 hours.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
So in the end,what are you gonna do?:) cause i`m gettin bored of this thread.

foward

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
BROSCO is a ripper....i order 4 dumps and never got em. does anybody know what can be done to resolve the issue? I am in a world of hurt cause of this guy. Thank you for any help

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
So in the end,what are you gonna do?:) cause i`m gettin bored of this thread.

Hi. I refunded him 3 declined dumps, its 225 credits,i added him 300 credits. Please delete this post

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Confirm receive the refund Plrx!

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
LIKE i say,.. in zoomer POST.. ALL 15 DUMPS ARE INVALID.. but zoomer just refund 3. becuase in his checker only this 3 are in invalid.. but IN REAL LIFE.. IN P.O.S ALL DECLINED.. but its.. ok WHIT THE REFUNDED CREDITS I WILL BUY another dumps from EU SUPER FRESH BASE.. that are 99% valid.. so is this is true i will get some of my money back.. but if the DUMPS ITS DECLINES/INVALID. i will post there.. i dont wanna fight ..i dont wanna SHIT.. i just wanna make money, not say lies.. or things taht not are true.. 300 its a lot of money for me.. ok I HOPE THIS DUMPS WORK.. thanks panther. for support