Problems with WU Payment

Wodka

Reaction score
i got problems with my wu payments.
it started like 2-3 days before..even if i know the limit of the card is much more than 500 dollar wu refuses to accept payments...its always declined or put into review and then after declined..i always got new clean ip other names valid adresses...and i use card where i got the secure-code..(EU cards btw)

some days before i was able to do like 8-10 valid payments a day but now iam fucked..

any1 got the same problem?

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Carding WU is low
how much you make? 50$ out of 2hrs of work?
Anyway Carding WU is harder and they decline for ANY reason.
Even if you provide 100% correct info with valid cc and good balance
they sometimes decline.

Wodka

Reaction score
so WU declines payments of " normal " customers too? i guess they would loose like thousands of customers while declining payments all the time

mby iam doing something wrong?

shaggyz

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
buy new pc and setup deepfreez on it and after u do the order change pc name and use
whoer.net to see what happen in ur ip and dns and time must be match as country ip u use and the cc is useing make it same zip cod and stat and city in socks u use .
i do it and i make 980$ 777$ :) i hope you have good luck

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
so WU declines payments of " normal " customers too? i guess they would loose like thousands of customers while declining payments all the time

mby iam doing something wrong?
You are doing nothing wrong.
I tried sending with my OWN legit card and it was declined.

MikeySwipe

Reaction score
buy new pc and setup deepfreez on it and after u do the order change pc name and use
whoer.net to see what happen in ur ip and dns and time must be match as country ip u use and the cc is useing make it same zip cod and stat and city in socks u use .
i do it and i make 980$ 777$ :) i hope you have good luck

This one is good, Matching everything leads to successful order.

shaggyz

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
you can use usa vnc coz the ip on it will be matching every thing and use DEBIT cards
Make sure the state and zip and city same in vnc location and u will See the Green Page :)

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
Even I have a uk verified western union account and when I use my legit details, they decline my card, until I call bank and unlock, so it's funny biz with wu