problem of amazon gift card

dade59

Reaction score
I bought a amazon gift card , and reedom it for my new amazon account. then I buy a virtual item. after around 30 mins, I can not log in my account again. and i got an email from amazon , it said my account is hold on. coz my gift card need to certificate.

anyone meet the same problem ? and what should i do for this problem ?

Thanks

LunaticCat

Reaction score
better socks, your cc can't have been used to purchase anything from amazon before.
If you're new to carding major retailers it'll be a lot of work before you start getting it right.
You can correct verification with fullz and a phone call as well, although if an email is attached to a previous purchase you're just going to have to get lucky

dade59

Reaction score
better socks, your cc can't have been used to purchase anything from amazon before.
If you're new to carding major retailers it'll be a lot of work before you start getting it right.
You can correct verification with fullz and a phone call as well, although if an email is attached to a previous purchase you're just going to have to get lucky

I bought the amazon card from others . not carder by myself.

Carder
Reaction score
I bought the amazon card from others . not carder by myself.

They probably failed to card the giftcode.

Many times when you card Amazon incorrectly, they let you have 30 minutes or so, then they will block your account.

I've seen this happen a few times, I don't know if it is the same for you.

dade59

Reaction score
the name and the address is my own real information , they should not be used by others .

Navaro

Carder
Reaction score
did you use sock?

Stilinus

Reaction score
Before you tryied carding did you check is the giftcard still valid?

cctomoney

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
the amazon gc is carded gc! cant use in new amazon account ! need one older amazon account ! if you get amazon gc . sell it for cash better!