Privet/Hello kOS

kkOS

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello, I am kOS hacker/carder. I am member in antichat, exploit, some hacking forum and some carding forum (recent new register as kOS or kkOS). My experience in carding and hacking is for many years - few program language (c,asm,pl,py), load of sites hacked, networks hacked, exploit dev, malware dev, carding under $1K items, skim device, dumps hacking (online), write log/malware for POS, selling CC from hacked database... as you see i try a lot of things (really i do this things, no bs) and i success in them in many cases. I been on cpro before but drop out for some years ago... Now im back in business.
First of my service (temporary, we see how it go) is VPN/SSH tunnels - abuse-free (do whatever you want,everything), no logs, many country, you get the idea no need for advertise.
I plan (in future) put up many hack/security relate service, some database for sale, some high traffic site for sale <iframe> and other i hope.

If you feel like I deserve in, ok if not I will decide in future what to do.

Spasiba, Thanks, Danke, dak :)

kkOS

BANNED
Reaction score
Также, если кто-то заинтересован Я продажа IFRAME на высокий трафик веб-сайта. ТОП в Google страниц по ключевым словам торрент-трекера.

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Funny, ur russian so pure, but ur clame that ur member of antichat)
Also ur so big carder and have not few $ to pay for activation?

kkOS

BANNED
Reaction score
Funny, ur russian so pure, but ur clame that ur member of antichat)
Also ur so big carder and have not few $ to pay for activation?
I member of antichat go and look up me on forum ;)
I think have enough skill and contribute to forum so why should I do?

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Твой русский попахивает пара*ей. И не надо врать что ты русский, а также пытаться чтото сказать по русски(очень плохо получается) XD

kkOS

BANNED
Reaction score
Твой русский попахивает пара*ей. И не надо врать что ты русский, а также пытаться чтото сказать по русски(очень плохо получается) XD
No idea what that do in comon with any of post on this thread but if you say so.

Ninja

Reaction score
Spammer who spammed our vendors profiles.
banned.