Primitive circuit with non-primitive exhaust

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
People tend to believe in freebies, in miracles. I believe that one day, out of the blue, he will be able to "hit the jackpot" without putting any effort into it. An ordinary human dream, on which other "enterprising citizens" have earned, are earning and will continue to earn.

In this case, we play a whole performance in front of the client, the stage is the social network VKontakte. So, we need 2 autoreg accounts and one account that belongs to a real person.

From one of the accounts, we are creating a customs confiscation store. You don't need to create a group. You just need to design the page correctly. The product, in principle, can be any, as long as the price we offer is several times lower than the market price. Let's say it's an expensive wristwatch. We've designed the page for the store, and now we're moving on to the next stage.

Next, we take the account of a live person, change the password, and start writing to our main store-issued account on behalf of the hacked account. Usually, it takes about 10-60 minutes for a person to restore their page, so you need to prepare the text of the correspondence in advance. It will look something like this (we correspond with ourselves):

- Hello there! Do you sell customs impoundment? A friend recommended you to me

- Hello there! Yes, that's right, what are you interested in?

- I would like to purchase this watch from you - *****

- OK, then you need to send money to * * * * * wallet, after which the watch will be delivered to you by SDEC courier service within a week

- OK. Just another moment like this. I would not like to "burn" my identity, so for security reasons, I correspond with you from a hacked account.

"Hmm, all right

- So, let me transfer 80% of the amount to you now, and 20% tomorrow. The required amount is simply not available in the electronic currency.

- We will send you the watch only after 100% prepayment

-Well, I sent you 80% of the advance payment, the rest, as I said, I'll send it tomorrow, are you satisfied?

"Yes, of course"

And we stop the dialog. Next, from 3 accounts, we write a broken account of a living person (so that after restoring access, he will read this message)

"Hey," I said. I have purchased a username and password for your account on this exchange ****. I didn't read your correspondence or conduct any other illegal activity, I just placed an order in an online store, and you probably saw it yourself. I did this to preserve my anonymity.

The problem is that I threw off part of the prepayment. And when I write to this store with my account number turned in, they don't believe me that I was the one who threw off the prepayment. Could you cancel the deal so that I can have my money returned to my wallet?

And then our client understands-damn, but I was lucky. And in this case, this "unsuccessful hacker" will not go to the police, because he himself violates the law.

Next, the customer contacts the store and tries to return the money to their wallet (this happens most often). We explain that this is not possible. You can either pay the remaining amount and we will send the watch to your address, or we will refund the money to the wallet from which the prepayment was made. In the vast majority of cases, the customer pays the remaining 20% and names the delivery address.

Now some numbers. The initial cost of the watch is set in the region of 200000-300000 rubles. Prices in our store for this product are 25,000-50,000 rubles. Accordingly, our person pays an additional 5000-10000 rubles. We buy any Chinese watch for 500-2000 rubles and send it to our person. We get a profit.

You can act much easier, do not send anything, throwing a person for prepayment. But in this case, the scheme is significantly denigrated.

Any product can be used here already depends on your imagination.